NEW YORK, Jan. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner of the class action firm Monteverde & Associates PC (the “M&A Class Action Firm”), a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018-2021 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating:
- Albireo Pharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALBO), relating to its proposed sale to Ipsen. Under the terms of the agreement, ALBO shareholders are expected to receive $42.00 in cash per share they own, plus one Contingent Value Right worth a deferred $10.00 per share. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/albireo-pharma-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- Malvern Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: MLVF), relating to its proposed acquisition by First Bank. Under the terms of the agreement, MLVF shareholders will receive 0.7733 shares of First Bank and $7.80 in cash per share they own. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/malvern-bancorp-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- Salisbury Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: SAL), relating to its proposed merger NBT Bancorp, Inc. Under the terms of the merger, SAL shareholders will receive 0.745 shares of NBT per share they own. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/salisbury-bancorp-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- The Community Financial Corp. (NASDAQ: TCFC), relating to its proposed merger with Shore Bancshares, Inc. Under the terms of the agreement, TCFC shareholders will receive 2.3287 shares of Shore common stock per share they own. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/community-financial-corp. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
About Monteverde & Associates PC
We are a national class action securities and consumer litigation law firm that has recovered millions of dollars for shareholders and is committed to protecting investors and consumers from corporate wrongdoing. Monteverde & Associates lawyers have significant experience litigating Mergers & Acquisitions and Securities Class Actions, whereby they protect investors by recovering money and remedying corporate misconduct. Mr. Monteverde, who leads the firm, has been recognized by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star in Securities Litigation in 2013 and 2017-2019, an award given to less than 2.5% of attorneys in a particular field. He has also been selected by Martindale-Hubbell as a 2017-2020 Top Rated Lawyer. Our firm’s recent successes include changing the law in a significant victory that lowered the standard of liability under Section 14(e) of the Exchange Act in the Ninth Circuit. Thereafter, our firm successfully preserved this victory by obtaining dismissal of a writ of certiorari as improvidently granted at the United States Supreme Court. Emulex Corp. v. Varjabedian, 139 S. Ct. 1407 (2019). Also, over the years the firm has recovered or secured over a dozen cash common funds for shareholders in mergers & acquisitions class action cases.
If you own common stock in any of the above listed companies and wish to obtain additional information and protect your investments free of charge, please visit our website or contact Juan E. Monteverde, Esq. either via e-mail at email@example.com or by telephone at (212) 971-1341.
Juan E. Monteverde, Esq.
MONTEVERDE & ASSOCIATES PC
The Empire State Building
350 Fifth Ave. Suite 4405
New York, NY 10118
United States of America
Tel: (212) 971-1341
Attorney Advertising. (C) 2023 Monteverde & Associates PC. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Monteverde & Associates PC (www.monteverdelaw.com). Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome with respect to any future matter.
- HAGENS BERMAN, NATIONAL TRIAL ATTORNEYS, Encourages PLDT Inc. (PHI) Investors with Significant Losses to Contact Firm’s Attorneys, Firm Investigating Possible Securities Law Violations - January 30, 2023
- SOTERA HEALTH COMPANY (NASDAQ: SHC) SHAREHOLDER CLASS ACTION ALERT: Bernstein Liebhard LLP Announces that a Securities Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against Sotera Health Company (NASDAQ: SHC) - January 30, 2023
- Residential Microwave Oven Market is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2023 to 2030, Data by Contrive Datum Insights - January 30, 2023