NEW YORK, Jan. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner of the class action firm Monteverde & Associates PC (the “M&A Class Action Firm”), a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018-2021 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating:
- Duck Creek Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: DCT), relating to its proposed sale to Vista Equity Partners. Under the terms of the agreement, DCT shareholders are expected to receive $19.00 in cash per share they own. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/duck-creek-technologies-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- Luther Burbank Corp. (Nasdaq: LBC), relating to its proposed acquisition by Washington Federal, Inc. Under the terms of the agreement, LBC shareholders will receive 0.3353 shares of Washington per share they own. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/luther-burbank-corp. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- CinCor Pharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: CINC), relating to its proposed sale to AstraZeneca. Under the terms of the agreement, CINC shareholders are expected to receive $26.00 and one Contingent Value Right worth $10.00 in cash per share they own. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/cincor-pharma-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- Brunswick Bancorp (OTC: BRBW), relating to its proposed acquisition by Mid Penn Bancorp, Inc. Under the terms of the agreement, BRBW shareholders are expected to receive either 0.598 shares of Mid Penn common stock or $18.00 in cash per share they own. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/brunswick-bancorp. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
About Monteverde & Associates PC
We are a national class action securities and consumer litigation law firm that has recovered millions of dollars for shareholders and is committed to protecting investors and consumers from corporate wrongdoing. Monteverde & Associates lawyers have significant experience litigating Mergers & Acquisitions and Securities Class Actions, whereby they protect investors by recovering money and remedying corporate misconduct. Mr. Monteverde, who leads the firm, has been recognized by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star in Securities Litigation in 2013 and 2017-2019, an award given to less than 2.5% of attorneys in a particular field. He has also been selected by Martindale-Hubbell as a 2017-2020 Top Rated Lawyer. Our firm’s recent successes include changing the law in a significant victory that lowered the standard of liability under Section 14(e) of the Exchange Act in the Ninth Circuit. Thereafter, our firm successfully preserved this victory by obtaining dismissal of a writ of certiorari as improvidently granted at the United States Supreme Court. Emulex Corp. v. Varjabedian, 139 S. Ct. 1407 (2019). Also, over the years the firm has recovered or secured over a dozen cash common funds for shareholders in mergers & acquisitions class action cases.
If you own common stock in any of the above listed companies and wish to obtain additional information and protect your investments free of charge, please visit our website or contact Juan E. Monteverde, Esq. either via e-mail at email@example.com or by telephone at (212) 971-1341.
Juan E. Monteverde, Esq.
MONTEVERDE & ASSOCIATES PC
The Empire State Building
350 Fifth Ave. Suite 4405
New York, NY 10118
United States of America
Tel: (212) 971-1341
Attorney Advertising. (C) 2023 Monteverde & Associates PC. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Monteverde & Associates PC (www.monteverdelaw.com). Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome with respect to any future matter.
- Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report - January 30, 2023
- CORRECTION — Symbotic Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2023 Results - January 30, 2023
- Stem Holdings, Inc and Headwaters, LLC Sign Term Sheet for a Business Combination - January 30, 2023