Act! Growth Suite, the next generation of Act!, makes it easy for customers to drive business growth
Stylized Actionable Business Insights
Get stylized, actionable business insights with the introduction of Act! Growth Suite from Swiftpage
Dynamic Sales Pipeline Management
Introducing the most dynamic sales pipeline management tool on the market with Act! Growth Suite from Swiftpage
Rich Customer Management with Act! Companion
The introduction of Act! Growth Suite from Swiftpage includes stylized, rich customer management technology from the Act! Companion mobile app
DENVER, May 07, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Swiftpage, the provider of Act!, a leading cloud-enabled CRM and marketing automation platform aimed at helping small and midsized businesses (SMBs) grow, today announced a new approach to connected CRM, marketing, sales and customer service technology with Act! Growth Suite, an all-in-one sales and marketing platform purpose-built for SMBs. The introduction of the new Act! Growth Suite represents a significant step forward, both for Swiftpage and the broader SMB market, and is available now in English in North America, the United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand.
With the marriage of sales and marketing on a single, all-in-one platform, Act! Growth Suite gives SMBs everything they need to successfully build relationships, maximize engagement and drive business growth – quickly and easily. All Act! Growth Suite subscription plans include full-featured CRM, powerful marketing automation, the Act! Companion mobile app, actionable business insights from the Act! Insight console, expert technical support and exclusive Act! Insider membership benefits, providing SMBs with unparalleled value for the price.
“Since acquiring the Act! business in 2013, we have been on a journey to transform the Act! product to better suit the needs of today’s small and midsized businesses,” said H. John Oechsle, Swiftpage president and CEO. “With the introduction of Act! Growth Suite, we can now offer our customers a comprehensive suite of sales and marketing tools they need to run their businesses and drive growth – all on one platform.”
Here’s how Act! Growth Suite can grow your business:
Build Better Relationships
- Rich Customer Management – Make every interaction count with quick, organized access to rich prospect and customer details. Keep contact details, emails, notes, history, activities, documents and more in one easy to find place—the Act! customer console.
Maximize Prospect and Customer Engagement
- Powerful Marketing Automation – Optimize all the ways you communicate with prospects and customers with Act! Marketing Automation. Users get comprehensive campaign management, a visual workflow designer to map out the perfect customer journey and real-time response metrics.
Drive Business Growth
- Dynamic Sales Pipeline Management – Close deals faster and more often with dynamic sales pipeline management tools. Capture all the details of a sales opportunity, then progress deals through the sales process with a simple drag-and-drop tool.
- Actionable Business Insights – Gain rich, actionable insights from the interactive Act! Insight console. Fully customizable, the Act! Insight console covers a range of individual, team and business performance metrics.
- Popular Apps & Integrations – Users can extend the power and reach of Act! with the Act! Connect app marketplace. Set up connections to hundreds of popular apps, including Microsoft® Outlook®, Slack™, QuickBooks® Online, and Shopify.
Get Started Quickly
- Customer Experience & Onboarding – An all-new migration wizard makes it easier than ever to get started on Act! Growth Suite. Migrate and import information from documents, commonly used applications, and many popular CRMs.
Find products and pricing here, a complete list of what’s new here and a video introducing the new Act! Growth Suite here.
Social Media and Website Links
- Website: https://act.com/
- Facebook®: http://act.com/facebook
- Twitter®: http://act.com/twitter
- LinkedIn®: http://act.com/linkedin
- YouTube®: http://act.com/youtube
About the Act! Portfolio
For over 30 years, Act! has been a pioneer in the SMB market, acquiring six million users in over 100 countries, and today offers the rich functionality, unparalleled flexibility and exceptional value that enables a perfect fit for every customer.
©2019 Swiftpage ACT! LLC. All rights reserved. Swiftpage, Act!, and the Swiftpage product and service names mentioned herein are registered trademarks or trademarks of Swiftpage ACT! LLC, or its affiliated entities. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Press Contacts — North America
Bastion Elevate (for Swiftpage)
(949) 502-6200 x 224
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/e6e3aa63-525d-4299-bc16-6bcc074fbde6
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/35f8d8ce-12fe-4d6f-a04a-b26fe643a5f9
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/663481bf-d0b7-4f07-aaaa-3bf83d3f7a7f
- Glancy Prongay & Murray Reminds Investors of Looming Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against Pilgrim’s Pride Corporation (PPC) - August 12, 2020
- ROSEN, A HIGHLY RECOGNIZED LAW FIRM, Reminds Energy Recovery, Inc. Investors of Important September 21 Deadline in Securities Class Action; Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $100K to Contact Firm – ERII - August 12, 2020
- TGC Appoints Kyra A. Anderson President & CEO - August 12, 2020