IT Companies and rising Healthcare Expenditures driving Teledentistry Market Growth. The U.S. Teledentistry Market was projected to gain a global market share of 40% in 2022
NEWARK, Del, Nov. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global tele dentistry market is expected to enjoy phenomenal growth by registering a CAGR of 16.30% across the forecast period 2022-2032. The global tele dentistry market is predicted to be valued at US$ 1.45 Billion in 2022 and further is expected to accumulate a market value of US$ 6.56 Billion by the end of 2032.
According to the historical valuation of the global tele dentistry market, it reflected a value of 9% from 2017 to 2021. The global market registered a CAGR of 9% in the historical period 2016-2021. Virtual dental visits have enabled the reach of oral healthcare in underserved areas of developing countries. The growth of tele dentistry market is attributed to the surging need to decrease dental care costs along with the widespread adoption of mHealth within dental practices. The growth of the market is associated with the easy internet and smartphone accessibility in developing countries and growing awareness regarding tele dentistry platforms.
Request a Sample of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-12168
Moreover, rising technology penetration has a vital impact on the entire healthcare system, incorporating telehealth services such as tele dentistry. Increasing efforts by crucial players in order to set themselves apart from competitors have significantly increased support for technological advancements in tele dentistry at the lowest cost possible, which has ultimately resulted in industry growth. Furthermore, improved patient safety and the rising convenience of remote dental care are some of the prominent factors driving the market growth.
- Tele dentistry service has been extensively utilized in the past as it helps in decreasing the patient-patient and patient-healthcare professionals’ contact, thereby minimizing the risk of disease transmission. There is a higher risk of transmission of diseases through dental procedures as the virus spreads through aerosols of the mouth, teeth, and around the nose.
- It has been noticed that dental practices have a higher risk of cross-infections with viruses due to which it is recommended to consult any dental practices online or in virtual mode. Attributing to this feature, increased attention was paid to tele dentistry services. This provided an opportunity for oral care and dental healthcare providers to initiate a new path in dentistry.
- Dental virtual visits have proven to be liable as it has enabled the reach of oral healthcare in several underserved and unreachable areas of developing countries. In addition to that, rising technological advancements have a significant impact on the entire healthcare system, including telehealth services such as tele dentistry.
- A significant surge has been observed among notable players in the global tele dentistry market as they are making efforts to support technological advancements, which has ultimately resulted in the growth of the industry. Furthermore, improved patient safety and, perhaps, increased convenience of remote dental care are prominent market drivers.
- Over the recent years, various new players have entered the global tele dentistry market comprising innovative and advanced tele-dental solutions to aid remote dental care. Moreover, some of the companies offer 24/7 access to dental services with top licensed dentists across the world. Several patients in developing countries like India have reported that the tele dentistry examination is feasible, valid, and saves money and time.
- Telemedicine technologies such as tele dentistry are known as the most versatile services to efficiently deliver dental care, dental education, and telemonitoring remotely at a distance. This allowed wide access to patient-centric care in remote locations ensuring the safety of patients from the viral transmission. Owing to continuous investments in such technologies are expanding the opportunities for new tele dentistry solutions in the near future. These factors are anticipated to propel the growth of the market.
Request for Customization @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-12168
The tele dentistry market is known as a highly competitive market due to the emergence of new players over the past few years and the involvement of new technological solutions. Key players are focusing on new solution launches, software and services innovations, acquisitions, and partnerships to gain a competitive edge over each other. Such activities are expected to support the rapid growth of the market.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Align Technology, Inc.
- MouthWatch, LLC
- Dentulu, Inc.
- Denteractive Solutions Inc.
- Smile Virtual LLC
- Virtudent, Inc.
- Straight Teeth Direct
Key Segments Profiled in the Teledentistry Industry Survey
Teledentistry by Component:
- Software & Services
Teledentistry by Delivery Mode:
Teledentistry by Application:
- Remote Patient Monitoring
- Education & Training
Teledentistry by End Use:
Teledentistry by Region:
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa
For More Information @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/teledentistry-market
Table of Content
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand-side Trends
1.3. Supply-side Trends
1.4. Technology Roadmap Analysis
1.5. Analysis and Recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
3. Market Background
3.1. Market Dynamics
3.2. Scenario Forecast
3.2.1. Demand in Optimistic Scenario
3.2.2. Demand in Likely Scenario
3.2.3. Demand in Conservative Scenario
3.3. Opportunity Map Analysis
Request to View TOC @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-12168
Have a Look at Related Research Reports of Healthcare Domain
Rx-to-OTC Switches Market Size : is likely to surpass US$ 58 Bn by 2031.
Feminine Hygiene Products Market Share : are likely to surpass US$ 54,189.6 Mn by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 7.0% during forecast period.
Insulin Pens Market Growth : Rising at a CAGR of 4.4% between forecast period, insulin pen market value is forecast to reach US$ 46,906.4 Mn by 2031.
Americas COVID-19 Testing Market Outlook : is expected to surpass US$ 7,264.4 Mn by 2031. FMI projects the demand in the market to rise at a CAGR of 4.9% for forecast period.
High Flow Oxygen Therapy Devices Market Demand : are expected to reach US$ 1.4 Bn by 2031, at a CAGR of -2.0% during forecast period.
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
- Alico, Inc. to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results on Tuesday, December 6, 2022 - November 28, 2022
- OPEN CLASS ACTION ALERT:Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP Reminds Opendoor Technologies Inc. Shareholders of Securities Fraud Class Action Lawsuit - November 28, 2022
- Pasithea Therapeutics Postpones Special Meeting until December 9, 2022 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time - November 28, 2022