Rapid Advancements of Healthcare Facilities Setting Bright Prospects for Telemedicine Service Providers
Rockville , Nov. 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, in its newly published research report, reveals that the global Telemedicine Market is estimated at US$ 17.83 billion in 2024. Demand for telemedicine services is forecasted to increase at a stellar 12.3% CAGR from 2024 to 2034.
Growing inclination toward telemedicine is attributed to its assistance in providing remote connectivity to patients with physicians and reducing the economic burden of healthcare. In recent years, several government bodies have implemented reimbursement policies and regulations to encourage the adoption of advanced telehealth facilities. Constant advancements in remote healthcare services, including expansion in behavioral health, cardiology, radiology, and acute care are forecasted to result in the development of new healthcare models surrounding telehealth.
For More Insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report:
Key Segments of Telemedicine Industry Research Report
|By Product Type||By Mode of Delivery||By End User||By Region|
Rising out-of-pocket expenditures and rising prevalence of chronic diseases are predicted to lead to increased healthcare costs.
- As per the data provided by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, healthcare expenditures in the United States reached US$ 4.31 trillion, which increased by 2.7% in comparison to 2021.
Teleconsultations provide economical services along with reduced work burden on healthcare professionals, which is projected to result in the deployment of digital health technologies.
Key Takeaway from Market Study
- Worldwide revenue from telemedicine is calculated at US$ 17.83 billion in 2024.
- The global market is forecasted to reach US$ 57 billion by the end of 2034.
- The market for telemedicine is predicted to advance at a prolific CAGR of 12.3% through 2034.
- Sales of telemedicine solutions in North America are forecasted to reach US$ 14.88 billion by 2034.
- Demand for telehealth solutions in South Korea is estimated at a market value of US$ 1.98 billion in 2024.
“Increased investments in technological advancements in healthcare, enhanced remote patient monitoring, and rising burden of chronic diseases is predicted to generate demand for telemedicine services,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Rising Government Initiatives Stimulating Adoption of Telemedicine in Healthcare Facilities
Healthcare facilities are predicted to contribute to a significant increase in the demand for telemedicine facilities owing to the rising number of pilot programs funded by government bodies. In addition, telecommunication tools also play a pivotal role in training doctors across medical colleges that are poised to contribute to their surging use.
In the competitive landscape, companies are employing a variety of strategies to achieve diverse objectives, including the management of supply chain systems, quality control of products, and fostering new developments. Market players are utilizing both organic and inorganic approaches such as new product launches, collaborations, and more to extend their presence across different regions.
- In May 2021, MediTelecare introduced MediTely, a mobile health technology directly accessible to consumers, with a specific focus on geriatric individuals residing outside of care facilities for an extended period.
- Teladoc Health, in May 2021, formed a partnership with Vivo to enhance access to quality healthcare in Brazil, particularly through the adoption of telemedicine.
- AMD Global, in March 2021, collaborated with PointClickCare Technologies to provide more efficient healthcare services.
Key Market Players
The market is becoming highly competitive with the entry of new players and the launch of several platforms.
- OpenLoop, in March 2023, raised US$ 15 million of funding for advanced virtual care delivery. This company came up with a new insurance payer network to provide reimbursement services to clients.
Key players in the global market are Babylon, Tele-Med International, CareClix, AMD Global Telemedicine, Global Telehealth Services, American Well, MD International AB, Encounter Telehealth, Doctor on Demand, and MDLIVE Inc.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions:
|Value Projection (2034)||USD 57 Billion|
|Growth Rate (2024-2034)||12.3 % CAGR|
|No. of pages||170 Pages|
|No. of Tables||84 Tables|
|No. of Figures||112 Figures|
More Valuable Insights on Offer
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the telemedicine market, presenting historical demand data for 2018 to 2023 and forecast statistics for 2024 to 2034.
The study divulges essential insights into the market based on product type (real-time telemedicine, remote patient monitoring), mode of delivery (cloud-based, premise-based), and end user (hospitals & clinics, homecare settings), across six major regions of the world (North America, Europe, East Asia, Latin America, South Asia & Oceania, and MEA).
Checkout More Related Studies Published by Fact.MR Research:
Aesthetic Medicine Market: The global aesthetic medicine market size in 2021 was held at US$ 64.6 billion. With 10.3%, the projected market growth during 2022 – 2032 is expected to be significantly higher than the historical growth.
Nuclear Medicine Radioisotopes Market: The global nuclear medicine radioisotopes market is expected to increase from a valuation of US$ 8.82 billion in 2023 to US$ 19.04 billion by the end of 2033.
Geriatric Medicines Market: The sales of geriatric medicines will reach US$ 768 Mn by the end of 2021. As per the report, geriatric medicines for cardiovascular ailments will account for 45% revenue until 2031. By the end of the forthcoming decade, the global market for geriatric medicines will likely surpass US$ 1.5 Bn.
Fact.MR is a distinguished market research company renowned for its comprehensive market reports and invaluable business insights. As a prominent player in business intelligence, we deliver deep analysis, uncovering market trends, growth paths, and competitive landscapes. Renowned for its commitment to accuracy and reliability, we empower businesses with crucial data and strategic recommendations, facilitating informed decision-making and enhancing market positioning. With its unwavering dedication to providing reliable market intelligence, FACT.MR continues to assist companies in navigating dynamic market challenges with confidence and achieving long-term success. With a global presence and a team of experienced analysts, FACT.MR ensures its clients receive actionable insights to capitalize on emerging opportunities and stay ahead in the competitive landscape.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Sales Team : firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter | Blog
- Solar Integrated Roofing Corporation Answers Questions from the SIRC Long Investor Discord Group - December 8, 2023
- THE ESTÉE LAUDER COMPANIES INC. SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Bernstein Liebhard LLP Announces that a Securities Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. (NYSE: EL) - December 8, 2023
- VERADIGM SHAREHOLDER UPDATE: Kaplan Fox & Kilsheimer LLP Reminds Veradigm Investors of Upcoming Deadline - December 8, 2023