The breast pumps market is anticipated to show incremental growth in the forecast period owing to its several rigorous technological advancements such as development of single and double electric pumps along with heavy investments in research and development.
NEWARK, Del, Nov. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global breast pump market is estimated to be worth US$ 1,827.00 million in 2023 and is projected to be valued at US$ 2,672.30 million in 2033. Between 2023 and 2033, the industry is expected to register a CAGR of 3.90%.
The market’s expansion can be attributed to a lack of proper maternity leave, a rapid increase in working women, and a growing knowledge of the benefits and necessity of breastfeeding.
Innovations in breast pump technology were gaining popularity, such as smart pumps with Bluetooth connectivity, mobile apps for tracking breastfeeding sessions, and quieter and more efficient motor designs.
Request a Sample copy of this Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-5820
The increasing awareness of the health benefits associated with breastfeeding was a significant driver for the breast pump market. Governments and healthcare organizations in many regions were actively promoting breastfeeding, contributing to the demand for breast pumps
Evolving lifestyles, increasing urbanization, and changes in family demographics have also influenced the demand for breast pumps. Modern lifestyles often require flexibility, and breast pumps offer a way for mothers to provide breast milk while managing various commitments.
Manufacturers have been offering a diverse range of breast pump options to cater to different preferences and needs. This includes electric, manual, hospital-grade, and wearable pumps. Product innovation and diversity help attract a broader consumer base, and expected to drive the market demand during the forecast period.
- From 2018 to 2022, the breast pump market was valued at a CAGR of 4.80%
- Based on Product Type, the open-type breast pump segment is expected to account for a share of 39.80% in 2023.
- Global beast pump demand in China is predicted to account for a CAGR of 5.00% through 2033.
- In the United Kingdom, the breast pump industry is expected to account for a CAGR of 2.50% between 2023 and 2033.
- Germany is projected to expand by a value CAGR of 2.30% between 2023 and 2033.
- By 2033, the breast pump market in India is anticipated to record a CAGR of 5.80% during the forecast period.
“The increasing number of working mothers and growing awareness about the health benefits of breastfeeding are anticipated to drive the market growth during the forecast period.” opines Sabyasachi Ghosh Associate Vice President at Future Market Insights (FMI).
Breast Pump Market Report Scope:
|Estimated Market Size in 2023||US$ 1,827.00 million|
|Projected Market Valuation in 2033||US$ 2,672.30 million|
|Value-based CAGR 2023 to 2033||3.90%|
|Forecast Period||2023 to 2033|
|Historical Data Available for||2018 to 2022|
|Market Analysis||Value in US$ million|
|Key Regions Covered|
|Key Market Segments Covered|
|Key Countries Profiled|
|Key Companies Profiled|
Act Now to Explore In-Depth Market Analysis: Get an Exclusive Discount Now to Access Competitive Analysis: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/5820
Breast Pump Market Competitive Landscape:
The breast pump market is consolidated in nature since a large number of dominant key players are present across the world. To attain a dominant position, the companies may follow an inorganic growth strategy such as merger, expansion, acquisition, partnership, and collaboration of the companies along with a new product development strategy. Breast pump manufacturers have expanded their market presence globally, targeting emerging markets with growing populations and increasing disposable income. This expansion has opened up new opportunities for market growth.
- Medela, Inc. is a well-established player known for its extensive range of breast pumps, including electric, manual, and hospital-grade pumps. They have focused on incorporating technological advancements, such as the integration of Bluetooth connectivity and mobile app features for tracking breastfeeding sessions.
- Philips Avent, a division of Royal Philips, has been a prominent player in the breast pump market. They have emphasized innovation in product design, offering electric and manual breast pumps with features like comfort settings and ergonomic designs.
- Ameda is recognized for its hospital-grade breast pumps and has continued to invest in research and development to enhance the efficiency and comfort of their products. They also provide various accessories to complement their breast pumps.
Key Segments of Breast Pump Industry Survey:
- Closed System
- Open System
- Single Electric
- Double Electric
By End User:
- Homecare Settings
- Healthcare Facilities
Sabyasachi Ghosh (Associate Vice President at Future Market Insights, Inc.) holds over 12 years of experience in the Healthcare, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceutical industries. His curious and analytical nature helped him shape his career as a researcher.
Identifying key challenges faced by clients and devising robust, hypothesis-based solutions to empower them with strategic decision-making capabilities come naturally to him. His primary expertise lies in areas such as Market Entry and Expansion Strategy, Feasibility Studies, Competitive Intelligence, and Strategic Transformation.
Holding a degree in Microbiology, Sabyasachi has authored numerous publications and has been cited in journals, including The Journal of mHealth, ITN Online, and Spinal Surgery News.
Explore FMI’s related ongoing Coverage in the Healthcare Market Insights Domain:
Breast Cancer Drug Market Size: The global breast cancer drug market size is expected to be valued at US$ 10,733.1 million in 2023. The overall demand for breast cancer drugs is projected to grow at a CAGR of 1.1% between 2023 and 2033, totaling around 12,012.1 million by 2033.
Breast Biopsy Market Share: The current estimated value of the breast biopsy market is US$ 2146.54 million in 2022. By 2032, the breast biopsy market is anticipated to grow at a 5.3% CAGR and reach a value of US$ 3,596.7 million.
Breast Biopsy Devices Market Demand: Global demand for the breast biopsy devices market is set to display growth at a CAGR of about 5.5% from 2022 to 2032, with an estimated market valuation to be around US$ 2.1 Billion as of 2022.
Breastfeeding Accessories Market Growth: The global breastfeeding accessories market is projected to have a rapid-paced CAGR of 6.45% during the forecast period. The current valuation of the market is US$ 2.36 Billion in 2022. The market value of the breastfeeding accessories market is anticipated to reach a high of US$ 4.42 Billion by the year 2032.
Breast Lesion Localization Devices Market Trends: The global demand for breast lesion localization devices market is set to grow by 5.5% from 2022 to 2032, with an estimated market value of around US$ 325.5 Million as of 2022, and The Breast lesion localization devices market is expected to reach US$ 554.9 Million by the end of 2032.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, recipient of the Stevie Award, and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) offers profound insights into the driving factors that are boosting demand in the market. FMI stands as the leading global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, consulting, and events for the Packaging, Food and Beverage, Consumer Technology, Healthcare, Industrial, and Chemicals markets. With a vast team of over 5000 analysts worldwide, FMI provides global, regional, and local expertise on diverse domains and industry trends across more than 110 countries.
Nandini Singh Sawlani
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | YouTube
- LIVEPERSON ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors that a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against LivePerson, Inc. and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm - December 10, 2023
- EXPENSIFY ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors that a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against Expensify, Inc. and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm - December 10, 2023
- BLUE RIDGE BANKSHARES ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors that a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against Blue Ridge Bankshares, Inc. and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm - December 10, 2023