MINNEAPOLIS, Jan. 11, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Tile Shop (NASDAQ:TTS), a specialty retailer of natural stone and manufactured tiles, today announced they have partnered with Armani/Roca, world leaders in their respective business categories, to introduce the Armani/Roca porcelain tiles collection to the U.S. market. These luxurious, innovative designs bring unique, high-fashion concepts to life in homes everywhere. All of this has been conceived while maintaining the inimitable style and philosophy that Giorgio Armani applies to home decor design.
The Armani/Roca tiles collection is available at any of the retailer’s 138 stores or at The Tile Shop’s website.
Featuring a collection of six large format porcelain tiles, Roca’s exclusive Rock & Rock technology ensures high performance from its three incredibly textured finishes:
- Greige Cannetée – Greige is, according to many, the ‘perfect color’ especially when talking about home interiors. Born from the union of grey and beige, it incarnates the optimal balance between cold and warm tones. During his career, Giorgio Armani has always used this hue for clothes and accessories, making it a signature of his style.
- Nero Shagreen – This exclusive shade of black of the Nero Shagreen finish, together with the effect of shagreen leather is able to transfer a feeling of warmth unusual for dark surfaces.
- Off-White Lattice – The elegant off-white finish with the exclusive effect of lattice leather is the perfect option for those environments looking for light color shades.
“We welcome the addition of Armani/Roca’s impeccable selections into our designer portfolio,” says Kevin McDaniel, lead merchant at The Tile Shop. “This collection delivers the level of luxury and sophistication that our customers are looking for. The products are both elegant and practical.”
About The Tile Shop
The Tile Shop (NASDAQ:TTS) is a leading specialty retailer of natural stone and manufactured tiles, setting and maintenance materials, and related accessories in the United States. The Company offers a wide selection of high quality products, exclusive designs, knowledgeable staff and exceptional customer service, in an extensive showroom environment with up to 50 full-room tiled displays. It also delivers complimentary Design Appointments, available on www.tileshop.com or by calling your local store.
The Tile Shop currently operates 138 stores in 31 states and the District of Columbia, with an average size of 20,500 square feet, and delivers inspiration at www.tileshop.com. The Tile Shop is a proud member of the American Society of Interior Designers (ASID), National Association of Homebuilders (NAHB), National Kitchen and Bath Association (NKBA) and the National Tile Contractors Association (NTCA). Visit www.tileshop.com. Find The Tile Shop on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, HOUZZ and Twitter.
Tile Shop Media Contact: [email protected]
Roca is a leading company dedicated to the design, production and sale of ceramic bathroom products and floor and wall tiles for architectural, construction and interior design application.
Founded in 1917, the company has grown steadily to become the international leader in its sector. Roca has 78 production sites and a presence in more than 170 countries. It has a workforce of over 22,000 people throughout the world.
Armani/Roca Media Contact: [email protected]
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/8e482ba4-2013-4c72-8b7d-0fbcdd73cd73
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/b131a336-d9d1-4fe5-8651-5a03f6deeac7
Latest posts by Nasdaq NewsFeed (see all)
- The Klein Law Firm Reminds Investors of Class Actions on Behalf of Shareholders of ACHC, ADNT, HTHT, SFIX and GOOG - October 21, 2018
- The Klein Law Firm Reminds Investors of Class Actions on Behalf of Shareholders of LCI, PVG, ALNY, MGTI, HAS and CHGG - October 21, 2018
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: AMPE NVRO PZZA OPK QRTEA MCHP COCP TGTX CPB TRVN: The Law Offices of Vincent Wong Reminds Investors of Important Class Action Deadlines - October 21, 2018