The rise in trail camera adoption is fueling market development as they enable property monitoring and intrusion detection for home security
Wilmington, Delaware, United States, May 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Transparency Market Research Inc. – The global trail camera market size stood at US$ 103.4 Mn in 2022 and is expected to reach US$ 189.6 Mn by 2031. The global industry is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% between 2023 and 2031.
The market for trail cameras is primarily being driven by the increase in outdoor activities including wildlife photography, forest protection, hunting, and wildlife observation. Additionally, rise in usage of trail cameras to keep an eye on an area and identify intruders in order to accomplish home security is accelerating market development.
Market demand for trail cameras is rising owing to leading companies’ focus on manufacturing trail cameras with outdoor-useful features including infrared imaging, panoramic pictures, and time-lapse photography.
Companies are additionally making investments in R&D of cameras with enhanced technology and performance. This is expected to accelerate expansion of the global trail camera market. Companies are working together to diversify their product offerings, and increase global footprint.
To Remain Ahead of Your Competitors, Request for a Sample: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=63405
As a non-intrusive method of studying and observing animals, wireless trail camera is an indispensable tool for hunters, wildlife lovers, and researchers. Additionally, homeowners can install trail cameras for security reasons in order to keep an eye on their property and keep burglars away.
Product breakthroughs are expected to drive growth of the trail camera industry. Outdoor photography has recently gained popularity as a career choice. This has led to a gradual increase in demand for expensive, high-resolution equipment.
|Market Revenue||USD 103.4 Mn|
|Estimated Value||USD 189.6 Mn|
|Growth Rate – CAGR||6.9%|
|Forecast Period||2023 – 2031|
|No. of Pages||210 Pages|
|Market Segmentation||Type, Megapixels, Flash Type, Trigger Speed, Flash Range, Power Type, Price, Application, Distribution Channel|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Latin America|
|Key Players||Cuddeback Holdings, LLC, Blaser Group, Boly Media Communications Co.Ltd., FeraDyne Outdoors, GSM, LLC., Prometheus Group, Reconyx, Inc., SPYPOINT, Vista Outdoor Inc., Wildgame Innovations, L.L.C.|
Key Findings of Market Report
- In terms of type, cellular trail cameras are becoming more popular since they enable the transfer of videos and images to a remote equipment, thus enabling users to check their trail cameras in real-time at any location with an internet connectivity.
- Users of cellular trail cameras, particularly those watching from a distance, now have additional accessibility and convenience owing to this feature. Additionally, cellular trail cameras do away with the time-consuming process of manual removal of SD cards.
Global Trail Camera Market: Growth Drivers
- Online sharing of wildlife images and movies has become more popular due to the growth in social media platforms. Taking videos and photographs of animals in their natural settings is now simple due to trail cameras. As a result of its portability and compactness, trail camera is a practical choice for taking pictures of wildlife.
- In recent times, trail cameras have become more affordable and widely available. They are a preferable option since they aid forest monitoring, animal observers, and professional wildlife photographers. This is anticipated to accelerate the growth of the trail camera industry in the next few years.
- Wi-Fi trail cameras, which are flexible and practical, have become more common in recent years among wildlife enthusiasts. Multiple functions can now be incorporated into trail cameras owing to technological improvements. This is expected to significantly boost use of trail cameras in the wildlife domain.
- Trail cameras now have longer-lasting batteries owing to developments in battery technology. With the advent of solar trail cameras, users are able to set their cameras unsupervised for extended periods of time without being concerned about the battery dying.
Share Your Precise Requirements for Customized Sample: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=63405
Global Trail Camera Market: Regional Landscape
- North America is expected to hold A significant market share of the global trail camera market. Dominance of North America in this global industry can be ascribed to the growth in popularity of wildlife observation and hunting in the region.
- Rise in usage of trail cameras for security reasons is also expected to drive market demand for trail cameras in the region. The U.S. and Canada dominate the the regional market with the largest share.
Global Trail Camera Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in the global trail camera market are:
- Vista Outdoor Inc.
- Boly Media Communications Co. Ltd
- Wildgame Innovations, L.L.C.
- Cuddeback Holdings, LLC
- FeraDyne Outdoors
- Prometheus Group
Browse the Full Report with Facts and Figures of the Trail Camera Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=63405<ype=S
Global Trail Camera Market: Segmentation
- < 8 MP
- 8 – 12 MP
- > 12 MP
- Black Flash
- Below 0.30 sec
- 0.30 – 0.60 sec
- Above 0.60 sec
- Below 20 m
- 20 – 40 m
- Above 40 m
- With Cord
- Without Cord
- Below US$ 100
- US$ 100 – US$ 400
- Above US$ 400
- Animal Observation
- Event Observation
- Forest Surveillance
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques to gather and analyses information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
- ROSEN, A RANKED AND LEADING FIRM, Encourages Nutanix, Inc. Investors With Losses in Excess of $100K to Secure Counsel Before Important June 13 Deadline in Securities Class Action – NTNX - June 5, 2023
- LGI Homes, Inc. Reports May 2023 Home Closings - June 5, 2023
- Mueller Water Products to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences - June 5, 2023