New line of mushroom-powered gummies targets creating quick natural health benefits in the daily routine.
Troomy Mushroom Gummies
WHITTIER, Calif., Oct. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — This week, Southern California-based nootropics brand Troomy™ launches their highly anticipated line of adaptogenic mushroom gummies.
Made with the highest-quality, triple-extracted mushrooms, including Lion’s Mane, Reishi, and Cordyceps, Troomy™ Mushroom Gummies were consciously crafted to help reshape the daily routine while supporting a variety of vital health functions with an ultimate goal to help customers find their “True Me,” (what Troomy™ Founder, Bryan Garrison, refers to as a person’s “peak state of body and mind“).
Adaptogenic mushrooms, or “functional” mushrooms, are considered superfoods linked to improving daily function with vitamins, fibers, and antioxidants. These functional mushrooms like Lion’s Mane and Cordyceps have been used for centuries due to their nutrient-rich properties linked to supporting important bodily functions, including focus, sleep, relaxation, and more. Troomy™ Nootropics saw it was difficult for most consumers to get these mushrooms into their diet and decided to make them accessible, fun, and productive additions to the daily routine through gummies.
Formulated to help support a wide range of lifestyles and functional needs, Troomy™ Mushroom Gummies are available in a variety of super-powered mushroom blends and flavors:
- Focus: Lion’s Mane Mushroom Gummies (Tangerine Passionfruit)
- Boost: Cordyceps Mushroom Gummies (Lemon Lime)
- Calm: Reishi Mushroom Gummies (Pineapple Peach)
- Sleep: Reishi + Melatonin Gummies (Black Raspberry)
- Daily: 14 Mushroom Blend Gummies (Strawberry Mango)
Made to meet the highest level of quality standards, Troomy™ Mushroom Gummies are blended in the United States, using premium, triple-extracted, functional mushrooms and other organic ingredients.
“We knew there was a difference-maker missing in our lives, and coffee just wasn’t doing the trick anymore. After years of operating in the health and wellness space, we’ve found that functional mushrooms are the answer. Today, unlocking your ‘True Me’ embodies that change we need in more than just a product, but a lifestyle,” says Garrison, “We wanted to create gummy nootropics that didn’t replace coffee or energy drinks, but simply made your daily routine easier, consistent, and more productive. After countless hours spent in research and development to get our blends just right, we’re proud to offer a premium quality product that we truly believe will help improve the lives of our customers.”
Troomy™ Mushroom Gummies will be available to purchase online from the brand’s online store, Troomy.com, beginning Oct. 11, 2022, and will ship to all states throughout the United States.
To learn more and order online visit: https://troomy.com
Image 1: Troomy Mushroom Gummies
This content was issued through the press release distribution service at Newswire.com.
- Troomy Mushroom Gummies
- LPSN INVESTOR ALERT: Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP Announces that LivePerson, Inc. Investors with Substantial Losses Have Opportunity to Lead the LivePerson Class Action Lawsuit - December 1, 2023
- KVUE DEADLINE: ROSEN, THE FIRST FILING FIRM, Encourages Kenvue Inc. Investors to Secure Counsel Before Important December 8 Deadline in Securities Class Action Commenced by the Firm – KVUE - December 1, 2023
- ROSEN, GLOBAL INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages Expensify, Inc. Investors with Losses to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action – EXFY - December 1, 2023