According to a market research study published by Contrive Datum Insights, North America is expected to have the biggest share of the video streaming market over the next few years.
Farmington, Jan. 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Global Video Streaming Market Size Was Valued At USD 59.14 Billion In 2022 And Is Expected To Expand At A CAGR Of 21.3% From 2022 To 2030. The COVID-19 pandemic has been shocking and has never happened before. When compared to levels before the pandemic, demand for video streaming is higher than expected in all areas. Our research shows that the global market will grow by 5.7% more in 2020 than it did in 2019.
In the report, different companies like Netflix Inc., Hulu LLC, IBM Corp., Amazon.com Inc., and others offer different ways to deliver software and content. Some of the streaming channels and services that these companies offer are HBO Max, Amazon Prime Video, Crackle, Paramount Plus, Disney Plus, Acorn TV, and others.
Request Sample Copy of Report “Video Streaming Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Future Trends, Covid-19 Impact, SWOT Analysis, Competition and Forecasts 2022 to 2030”, published by Contrive Datum Insights.
- In January 2022, IBM Corporation released an advanced IBM streaming mobile app that makes workplace communications better all over the world. The app can be downloaded from the app store and the play store. Users can broadcast and live stream videos with IBM’s video streaming app. IBM’s streaming broadcasting tool for businesses has more security and better features than other tools.
- In September 2021, Roku released a 4K streaming stick that users can connect to through Wi-Fi and that makes the experience faster. The Roku Streaming Stick 4K is a high-tech streaming device that comes in two different versions. Both models have an HDMI port, work with TVs, and have Dolby Vision.
Streaming Type Insights
With a market share of almost 61.5%, live streaming made the most money in 2021. This market is growing because digital media devices are becoming more popular and people have easier access to faster internet for online media. A few more things that make live video streaming better are the lack of ads, the ability to watch on mobile devices, the use of a lot of content, the possibility of a large audience, and high-quality broadcasts. Live video streaming has kept its high value because of live events like sports games and concerts. On the other hand, non-linear streaming is expected to grow a lot in the next few years because it is easy to use and makes it possible to link series together. Some other things that help the non-linear streaming segment of the industry grow are watch-time options, no buffering, high capacity, and the ability to pause live. Video-on-demand is likely to become popular with people of all ages because it can be streamed in two ways.
In the OTT category, almost 44% of the market was in 2021. OTT solutions let people watch movies and TV shows online without having to pay for traditional cable or Pay-TV. During the projection period, the category is expected to grow a lot because there is a growing need for better business process automation and broadband infrastructure is now everywhere. New OTT features like hybrid ways to make money, digital original content, and the fragmentation of content caused by fierce competition are likely to speed up the growth of this segment.
In 2021, nearly 31% of the market was made up of smartphones and tablets, so they made the most money. This group is getting bigger because it’s getting easier to use the internet, there’s more money, living conditions are getting better, and people’s ways of living are changing. Also, the smart TV market is expected to grow a lot over the next few years because it has so many TV channels and video streaming services like Netflix.
North America is expected to have the biggest share of the video streaming market over the next few years. This is because it is home to big companies like Netflix, Inc., Alphabet, Inc., Amazon.com, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, and others. Also, more and more people in the U.S. and Canada use platforms for video on demand and video games, which helps the market grow. The Entertainment Software Association says that about 214 million people in the U.S. will play video games in 2020. 75% of all homes have at least one person who plays video games.
Asia Pacific’s share of the global video streaming market is expected to grow very quickly over the next few years. More and more people are using video streaming services like video on demand and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, so the market is growing quickly. Also, big players in Asia-Pacific like Disney+ Hotstar, Tencent Holdings Ltd., and others are making streaming software and growing their services. Tencent Holdings Ltd., for example, started a video streaming service in Thailand in July 2020 so that it could grow its business outside of China. All of Thailand can now get the company’s WeTV, Tencent’s JOOX music and streaming service, and its mobile PUBG game.
Buy this Premium Research Report@
Scope of Report:
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 21.3% from 2023 to 2030.|
|Revenue Forecast by 2022||USD 59.14 Billion|
|By Streaming Type||Live Video Streaming, Non-Linear Video Streaming, Other|
|By Deployment Type||Cloud, On-Premises, Others|
|By Revenue Model||Advertising, Rental, Subscription, Others|
|By Service||Consulting, Managed Services, Training & Support, Others|
|By Platform||Gaming Consoles, Laptops & Desktops, Smartphones & Tablets, Smart TV, Others|
|By Companies||IBM Corporation (U.S.), Alphabet Inc., (U.S.), com, Inc. (U.S.), Netflix, Inc., (U.S.), Hulu LLC (The Walt Disney Company) (U.S.), Brightcove, Inc. (U.S.), Apple, Inc. (U.S.), Roku, Inc. (U.S.), Haivision, Inc. (U.S.), Tencent Holdings Ltd. (China)|
|Regions and Countries Covered|
|Historical Year||2017 to 2022|
|Forecast Year||2023 to 2030|
Live streaming is one of the best features that has been driving up the market value of the Video Streaming Industry. With this feature, the business can grow by getting in direct contact with the right people. So that they will be able to answer any questions about business with ease. Where do most people get more money these days? As this is at the top of the mountain. So, more and more people are using live video streaming on streaming services all over the world.
People’s lives have changed a lot as the pandemic has spread over the past few days. So, the governments of many countries put in place rules to stop the pandemic from getting worse. Because of this, people started to stay at home and do their business online. The way Video Streaming works changed because of this. The lockdown has made video streaming more valuable on the market.
Key Segments Covered:
Top Market Players:
IBM Corporation (U.S.), Alphabet Inc., (U.S.), com, Inc. (U.S.), Netflix, Inc., (U.S.), Hulu LLC (The Walt Disney Company) (U.S.), Brightcove, Inc. (U.S.), Apple, Inc. (U.S.), Roku, Inc. (U.S.), Haivision, Inc. (U.S.), Tencent Holdings Ltd. (China), and others.
- Electronic Grade
- UHP Grade
- Standard Grade
By Streaming Type
- Live Video Streaming
- Non-Linear Video Streaming
- Transcoding and Processing
- Video Delivery and Distribution
- Video Management
- Content Delivery Services
- Live Broadcasting
- VOD & Complementary Content
- Low Latency Video Streaming Services
- Internet Protocol TV
- Over-the-Top (OTT)
- Cable TV
- Gaming Consoles
- Laptops & Desktops
- Smartphones & Tablets
- Smart TV
- Managed Services
- Training & Support
By Revenue Model
By Deployment Type
By End User
- Corporate Communications
- Knowledge Sharing & Collaborations
- Marketing & Client Engagement
- Training & Development
- Real-Time Entertainment
- Web Browsing & Advertising
- Social Networking
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe: (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific: (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa: (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America: (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
Check out more related studies published by Contrive Datum Insights:
- Sodium Hexametaphosphate (SHMP) Market – The Global Sodium Hexametaphosphate Market Is Estimated To Surpass US 1,501.17 Million By The End Of 2028 In Terms Of Revenue, Exhibiting A CAGR Of 4.0% During The Forecast Period (2022 To 2030). Asia Pacific is expected to account for a significant portion of the global sodium hexametaphosphate market in terms of revenue during the forecast period.
- 2-Ethylhexanol Market – The Global 2-Ethylhexanol Market Size Was Estimated At USD 5.89 Billion In 2021 And Is Expected To Grow At A Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) Of 2.9% From 2022 To 2030. Asia Pacific is the leading regional market in 2021 with a revenue share of 57.5%.
- Carbonated Soft Drinks (CSDS) Market – The Global Carbonated Soft Drinks (CSDs) Market Was Valued At USD 406.90 Billion In 2021, And Is Projected To Grow At A CAGR Of 5% From 2022 To 2030. Latin America region held the lead in the global carbonated soft drinks (CSD) market in 2020.
Customization of the Report: The report can be customized as per client needs or requirements.For any queries, you can contact us on email@example.com or +1 215-297-4078. Our sales executives will be happy to understand your needs and provide you with the most suitable reports.
Contrive Datum Insights (CDI) is a global delivery partner of market intelligence and consulting services to officials at various sectors such as investment, information technology, telecommunication, consumer technology, and manufacturing markets. CDI assists investment communities, business executives, and IT professionals to undertake statistics-based accurate decisions on technology purchases and advance strong growth tactics to sustain market competitiveness. Comprising of a team size of more than 100 analysts and cumulative market experience of more than 200 years, Contrive Datum Insights guarantees the delivery of industry knowledge combined with global and country-level expertise.
Social: Facebook / LinkedIn / Twitter
Anna B. | Head Of Sales
Contrive Datum Insights
Phone: +91 9834816757 | +1 2152974078
Contrive Datum Insights Press Releases
Latest Contrive Datum Insights Latest Reports
- Investigation Alert BRDS, UIS, VWE, EVA: Johnson Fistel, LLP Encourages Long-Term Investors to Contact the Firm; Should Management be Held Accountable for Investors’ Losses? - January 28, 2023
- Investigation Alert FIGS, FRSH, ET, UPST: Johnson Fistel, LLP Encourages Long-Term Investors to Contact the Firm; Should Management be Held Accountable for Investors’ Losses? - January 28, 2023
- Universal Tennis and Tennis Australia to Showcase the Best of U.S. College Tennis at AO 2024 - January 28, 2023