According to a market research study published by Contrive Datum Insights, It is anticipated that North America will have the highest compound annual growth rate (CAGR) during the period under review, Asia Pacific are anticipated to expand at a rate significantly above the average CAGR
Farmington, Jan. 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Global VOC Detection Equipment Market size is expected to grow from USD 2.6 Billion in 2022, at a CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period 2023 to 2030. This industry is expanding because more people are becoming aware of the health dangers posed by volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and more people throughout the world are concerned about the safety and quality of their food. These two factors have contributed to the current surge in demand that has been observed.
Request Sample Copy of Report “VOC Detection Equipment Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Future Trends, Covid-19 Impact, SWOT Analysis, Competition and Forecasts 2022 to 2030”, published by Contrive Datum Insights.
Volatile organic compound detection equipment refers to any instrument that can determine whether volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are present in the air (VOC DET). Both natural and artificial sources can emit volatile organic compounds (VOCs) into the environment. There is a possibility that they exist in paint, cleansers, glues, construction products, and office supplies. You may also purchase each item separately if you so choose. There are numerous volatile organic compounds (VOCs), however not all of them are recognised to be harmful to humans.
VOC Detection Equipment Market Recent Developments:
- August, 2016: Cambridge CMOS Sensors Ltd, a member of the ams group, today announced that Chinese wearable device manufacturer HiCling is using its ultra-low power gas sensors to enable the new Cling VOC smart fitness wristband to measure indoor air quality and alcohol in breath.
- 17 July, 2018 – ams, a leading worldwide supplier of high performance sensor solutions, has updated the functionality of its market-leading CCS8xx family of gas sensor ICs to reduce initialization time and improve performance in indoor air-quality monitoring applications.
VOC Detection Equipment Market Segmentation Analysis:
Home air monitoring is the practise of measuring the air quality in your home to determine how healthy it is. Various types of technology, such as monitors that measure the air quality in a specific location, can be used to do this. The objective of the urban air monitoring approach is to measure what should be assessed, namely the air quality in cities. This can be done for a variety of reasons, including as determining the level of pollution in a particular area or monitoring potential health hazards. As part of roadside air monitoring, the levels of pollutants are measured and reported along the sides of roadways. These emissions can originate from vehicles, engines, and other sources (Roadside AQM).
In the food and beverage industry, volatile organic compound (VOC) detection equipment is known as VOC detection equipment. Both the inside and exterior of a building can be analysed for volatile organic compounds (VOCs). Volatile organic compounds, or VOCs, are sought out in the oil and gas industry to ensure the health and safety of workers. Volatile organic compound (VOC) detection equipment is required in the chemical industry for multiple reasons, including ensuring compliance with environmental regulations, monitoring emissions from manufacturing processes, preventing harmful chemicals from entering the environment, protecting workers from exposure to dangerous chemicals, and monitoring emissions from manufacturing processes.
It is anticipated that North America will have the highest compound annual growth rate (CAGR) during the period under review. During the projected period, it is anticipated that Latin America would be the second-largest market. During the period covered by the predictions, Asia and the Pacific are anticipated to expand at a rate significantly above the average CAGR.
Buy this Premium Research Report@
Scope of Report:
|Growth Rate||6.0% from 2023 to 2030|
|Market Size in 2022||USD 2.6 Billion|
|By Type||Home Air Monitoring, Urban Air Monitoring, Roadside Air Monitoring, Industrial Perimeter Monitoring, Soil Contamination Monitoring, Others|
|By Applications||Food and Beverages, Oil and Gas, Chemicals, Others|
|By Companies||Global Detection Systems Corp, Aeroqual, ams AG, RAE Systems, Extech, Ushio America, Ion Science Ltd, Acme Engineering Prod, PCE Holding GmbH, KANOMAX USA, and Others|
|Historical Year||2017 to 2021|
|Forecast Year||2023 to 2030|
VOC Detection Equipment Market Key Segments Covered:
Top Market Players:
Global Detection Systems Corp, Aeroqual, ams AG, RAE Systems, Extech, Ushio America, Ion Science Ltd, Acme Engineering Prod, PCE Holding GmbH, KANOMAX USA, and Others.
- Home Air Monitoring
- Urban Air Monitoring
- Roadside Air Monitoring
- Industrial Perimeter Monitoring
- Soil Contamination Monitoring
- Food and Beverages
- Oil and Gas
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe: (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific: (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa: (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America: (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
Check out more related studies published by Contrive Datum Insights:
- Hybrid-Electric Passenger Jet Market – The global Hybrid-Electric Passenger Jet Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.5% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2030. Asia Pacific market accounted for the largest revenue share of over 40% in 2019 and is expected to continue to dominate during the forecast period. Commercial aviation activity in the region has been growing rapidly owing to rising passenger traffic, which in turn is expected to increase the demand for hybrid-electric passenger jets. China and Japan rank in the top five for both domestic and international travel.
- Self-Balancing Electric Vehicles Market – The Global Self-Balancing Electric Vehicles Market Is Estimated To Be USD 41.5 Billion In 2022, At A CAGR Of 36.9% During The Forecast Period From 2022 To 2030. North America is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period due to the well-developed transportation infrastructure in the region with advanced technology compared to developing countries such as APAC or MEA.
- Electric Low-Speed Vehicles (LSV) Market – The Electric Low-Speed Vehicles (LSV) Market size reached US$ 3.94 Billion in 2022, at a CAGR of 15.01% during the forecast period. North America had the highest share of the global low-speed electric vehicle market. The North American (NA) market trend and outlook is forecast in an optimistic, balanced, and conservative view while considering COVID-19. Europe is the second largest market for low-speed electric vehicles in the world.
- Electric Drone Market – The Electric Drone Market size was valued at USD 18.15 Billion in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 28.87 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 5.3% from 2022 to 2030. North America is a key market for electric drones, as extensive investments by the US government and regional defense authorities have led to the development of small, lightweight, and efficient electric drones. The North American market is primarily driven by the growing use of electric drones in military operations and increasing surveillance applications.
Customization of the Report: The report can be customized as per client needs or requirements.For any queries, you can contact us on email@example.com or +1 215-297-4078. Our sales executives will be happy to understand your needs and provide you with the most suitable reports.
Contrive Datum Insights (CDI) is a global delivery partner of market intelligence and consulting services to officials at various sectors such as investment, information technology, telecommunication, consumer technology, and manufacturing markets. CDI assists investment communities, business executives, and IT professionals to undertake statistics-based accurate decisions on technology purchases and advance strong growth tactics to sustain market competitiveness. Comprising of a team size of more than 100 analysts and cumulative market experience of more than 200 years, Contrive Datum Insights guarantees the delivery of industry knowledge combined with global and country-level expertise.
Social: Facebook / LinkedIn / Twitter
Anna B. | Head Of Sales
Contrive Datum Insights
Phone: +91 9834816757 | +1 2152974078
Contrive Datum Insights Press Releases
Latest Contrive Datum Insights Latest Reports
- Optical Coatings Market Set to Soar at 8.8% CAGR, Projected to Reach US$ 22,598.7 Million by 2032 | Future Market Insights, Inc. - September 26, 2023
- Smart Speaker Market Accelerates at 32.5% CAGR to Reach US$ 110 Billion by 2033: Fact.MR Report - September 26, 2023
- Conference Room Solutions Market Surges to US$ 6,068.1 Million by 2033, Propelled by a Remarkable CAGR of 14.8% | Future Market Insights, Inc. - September 26, 2023