Vancouver, B.C. , Oct. 12, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Yesterday, the British Columbia Utilities Commission (BCUC) Site C Inquiry general comment period closed, in accordance with the Inquiry schedule. The Site C Inquiry Panel now invites comments on three alternative portfolios.
Under the terms of reference for the Inquiry, the Panel is to consider alternative portfolios of generating projects and demand-side management initiatives to the Site C project in the context of the energy objectives set out in the Clean Energy Act. At the request of the Panel, Commission staff prepared three illustrative alternative portfolios based on information submitted in the Inquiry.
The Panel is now inviting comments from BC Hydro and the public on the alternative portfolios. In particular, the Panel invites comments on:
- The underlying assumptions regarding the three illustrative alternative portfolios; and
- The calculations, inputs and assumptions used in the Alternative Portfolio Spreadsheet.
Comments can be uploaded via the BCUC’s Site C Inquiry website at www.sitecinquiry.com on or before Wednesday, October 18, 2017.
The Panel thanks all parties for their comments and submissions during the Site C Inquiry process. Given that the general comment period closed at 11:59 p.m. PST, October 11, 2017, the Panel will only accept submissions going forward on the three illustrative alternative portfolios.
For more information, and to view the Alternative Portfolio Spreadsheet, please see the panel letter seeking comments on alternative portfolios, available here: http://www.sitecinquiry.com/commission-letters-and-orders/.
On August 2, 2017, the Lieutenant Governor in Council, by OIC No. 244, requested that the BCUC, pursuant to section 5(1) of the Utilities Commission Act, advise the Lieutenant Governor in Council respecting BC Hydro’s Site C project, in accordance with the terms set out in the OIC. The OIC is available on the BCUC’s Site C Inquiry webpage.
Email: [email protected]
Latest posts by Nasdaq NewsFeed (see all)
- Volta Finance Limited : Estimated Net Asset Value as at 30 November 2017 - December 18, 2017
- Kværner ASA: Kvaerner awarded contract for Valhall Flank West - December 18, 2017
- ASSYSTEM :contemplates the opportunity to participateto an equity raise by Assystem Technologies Group - December 18, 2017