The global confectionery packaging market size is projected to reach USD 32.84 billion by 2030 from its value USD 22.14 billion in 2022, at CAGR of 5.06% during forecast period, during the forecast period (2023- 2030), as highlighted in a report published by Facts & Factors.
NEW YORK, United States, Sept. 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Facts and Factors has published a new research report titled “Confectionery Packaging Market Size, Share, Growth Analysis Report By Packaging Type (Flexible And Rigid packaging), By Material Type (Glass, Aluminum Foil, Metal, Paper & Paperboard, Plastic, And Others), By Confectionery Type (Chocolate, Sugar, Gums, And Others), And By Region – Global and Regional Industry Insights, Overview, Comprehensive Analysis, Trends, Statistical Research, Market Intelligence, Historical Data and Forecast 2023 – 2030” in its research database.
“According to the latest research study, the global confectionery packaging market size was valued at about USD 22.14 billion in 2022. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.06% and is anticipated to reach a value of USD 32.84 billion by 2030.”
Get a Free Sample PDF of this Research Report for more Insights – https://www.fnfresearch.com/sample/confectionery-packaging-market
(A free sample of this report is available upon request; please contact us for more information.)
Confectionery Packaging Market Overview:
Confectionery packaging refers to the designs and materials used to encase confectionery items such as gum, chocolate, and other sweets. Packaging aids in the marketing, branding, preservation, and protection of confectionery products. There are numerous types of confectionery packaging, including tins, jars, wrappers, pouches, bags, and cartons.
Our Free Sample Report Consists of the Following:
- Introduction, Overview, and in-depth industry analysis are all included in the 2023 updated report.
- Provide detailed chapter-by-chapter guidance on Request
- Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share, and Trends for the Year 2023
- Includes Tables and figures have been updated
- The most recent version of the report includes the Top Market Players, their Business Strategies, Sales Volume, Revenue Analysis, SWOT Analysis, Historic and Forecast Growth, Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis
- Facts and Factors research methodology
|Report Attribute||Report Details|
|Market Size in 2022||USD 22.14 Billion|
|Market Forecast in 2030||USD 32.84 Billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 5.06%|
|Forecast Years||2023- 2030|
|Key Companies Covered||Amcor plc., Bemis Company Inc., Mondi Group, Sonoco Products Company, WestRock Company, Huhtamaki Oyj, Sealed Air Corporation, Constantia Flexibles, Coveris Holdings S.A., Pactiv Evergreen Inc., Crown Holdings Inc., International Paper Company, Smurfit Kappa Group, and Others.|
|Segments Covered||By Packaging Type, By Material Type, By Confectionery Type, and Region|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East &, Africa|
|Customization Scope||Avail customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs.|
Directly Purchase a Copy of the Report | Quick Delivery Available – https://www.fnfresearch.com/buynow/su/confectionery-packaging-market
Key Insights from Primary Research
- Restoration of the bakery industry is driving the growth of the global confectionery packaging market.
- Based on the packaging type, the flexible packaging segment is growing at a high rate and is projected to dominate the global market.
- Based on the material type, the plastic segment is blooming at a high rate and is projected to dominate the global market.
- Based on the confectionery type, the chocolate confectionery segment is likely to dominate the global market.
- Based on region, North America is expected to dominate the global market during the forecast period.
Industry Growth Drivers:
- Restoration of the bakery industry is likely to drive the growth of the global market
Bakeries are reviving their businesses by innovating gluten-free baked goods, whole grain bread, and artisanal bread with unique flavors and flavor combinations to accommodate to consumers’ shifting preferences. To attract health-conscious customers, manufacturers are incorporating healthier ingredients and eliminating preservatives, sugar, and other harmful products.
However, such a landscape is expected to propel the growth of the global confectionery packaging market during the forecast period. For example, in October 2020, Las Vegan unveiled a new chocolate bar made entirely without silverware. The business intends to implement three production lines: cocoa beans, pistachios, nuts, and chocolate bars.
- Increasing health consciousness among people is expected to restrain the growth of the global market
Consumers are becoming more health conscious because of the increasing number of diseases all across the globe. People are looking forward to the low sugar and low-calorie confectionery products, which is likely to hamper the growth of the confectionery packaging industry. Moreover, the regulatory complaints related to food packaging material further add complexity to the industry.
Browse the full “Confectionery Packaging Market Size, Share, Growth Analysis Report By Packaging Type (Flexible And Rigid packaging), By Material Type (Glass, Aluminum Foil, Metal, Paper & Paperboard, Plastic, And Others), By Confectionery Type (Chocolate, Sugar, Gums, And Others), And By Region – Global and Regional Industry Insights, Overview, Comprehensive Analysis, Trends, Statistical Research, Market Intelligence, Historical Data and Forecast 2023 – 2030” Report at https://www.fnfresearch.com/confectionery-packaging-market
Confectionery Packaging Market: Segmentation
The global confectionery packaging market can be segmented into packaging type, material type, confectionery type, and region.
By packaging type, the market can be segmented into flexible and rigid packaging. The flexible packaging segment can further be bifurcated into pouches, liners, stick packs & sachets, wrappers, and others. The rigid packaging segment can be bifurcated into containers, trays, corrugated boxes, folding cartons, and others.
By material type, the market can be segmented into glass, aluminum foil, metal, paper & paperboard, plastic, and others. Plastic is the fastest-growing segment in the confectionery packaging industry. Plastic packaging is a more cost-effective option in terms of production and purchase as compared to other alternatives like metal or glass.
By confectionery type, the market can be segmented into chocolate, sugar, gums, and others. The chocolate confectionery segment accounts for the largest share of the global confectionery packaging market.
- North America dominates the global market
The confectionery packaging industry in North America is dynamic and highly competitive. This is due to the fact that it encompasses numerous formats of packaging materials that are tailored to meet the needs of end users. However, the regional market is enormous and is driven by the rising demand for confectionery products. As they make their purchasing decisions, consumers in the region anticipate attractive and convenient packaging.
Asia-Pacific is anticipated to maintain a steady growth rate in the future years due to its diverse and rapidly expanding economy. The region is experiencing an increase in demand for confectionery products and innovative packaging solutions for a variety of reasons. Population growth is a significant factor in the expansion of confectionery products.
Request For Customization on This Report as Per Your Requirements – https://www.fnfresearch.com/customization/confectionery-packaging-market
(We tailor your report to meet your specific research requirements. Inquire with our sales team about customising your report.)
The report contains qualitative and quantitative research on the global Confectionery Packaging market, as well as detailed insights and development strategies employed by the leading competitors.
Some of the main players in the global Confectionery Packaging market include;
- Amcor plc.
- Bemis Company Inc.
- Mondi Group
- Sonoco Products Company
- WestRock Company
- Huhtamaki Oyj
- Sealed Air Corporation
- Constantia Flexibles
- Coveris Holdings S.A.
- Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
- Crown Holdings Inc.
- International Paper Company
- Smurfit Kappa Group
The global Confectionery Packaging market is segmented as follows:
By Packaging Typ
- Flexible packaging
- Rigid packaging
By Material Type
- Aluminum Foil
- Paper & Paperboard
By Confectionery Type
- North America
- The U.S.
- The UK
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- The Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fnfresearch.com/inquiry/confectionery-packaging-market
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- What is the market size and growth rate forecast for Confectionery Packaging industry?
- What are the main driving factors propelling the Confectionery Packaging Market forward?
- What are the leading companies in the Confectionery Packaging Industry?
- What segments does the Confectionery Packaging Market cover?
- How can I receive a free copy of the Confectionery Packaging Market sample report and company profiles?
- Full in-depth analysis of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Segmentation details of the market
- Former, on-going, and projected market analysis in terms of volume and value
- Assessment of niche industry developments
- Market share analysis
- Key strategies of major players
- Emerging segments and regional markets
- Testimonials to companies in order to fortify their foothold in the market
Browse Other Related Research Reports from Facts & Factors:
- Packaging Coating Additives Market Size, Share, Growth Analysis Report By Function (Slip, Antistatic, Anti-Fog, Anti-Block, Antimicrobial), By Formulation (Water-based, Solvent-based, Powder-based), By Application (Food Packaging, Industrial Packaging, Healthcare Packaging, Consumer Packaging, Others), and By Region – Global and Regional Industry Insights, Overview, Comprehensive Analysis, Trends, Statistical Research, Market Intelligence, Historical Data and Forecast 2022 – 2028: https://www.fnfresearch.com/packaging-coating-additives-market
- Anti-Counterfeit Pharmaceuticals and Cosmetics Packaging Market Size, Share, Growth Analysis Report By Application (Pharmaceuticals and Cosmetics & Personal Care), By Technology (Track & Trace Packaging Technology and Authentication Packaging Technology), and By Region – Global and Regional Industry Insights, Overview, Comprehensive Analysis, Trends, Statistical Research, Market Intelligence, Historical Data and Forecast 2022 – 2030: https://www.fnfresearch.com/anti-counterfeit-pharmaceuticals-and-cosmetics-packaging-market
- Packaging Machinery Market Size, Share, Growth Analysis Report By Type (Form, Filling Machines, Palletizing machines, Wrapping Machines, Fill & Seal Machines, Cleaning & Sterilization Machines, Labeling Machines, and Cartoning Machines), By End-User (Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverages, Cosmetics, Chemicals, and Others), and By Region – Global and Regional Industry Insights, Overview, Comprehensive Analysis, Trends, Statistical Research, Market Intelligence, Historical Data and Forecast 2022 – 2030: https://www.fnfresearch.com/packaging-machinery-market
- Paper and Paperboard Packaging Market Size, Share, Growth Analysis Report By Type (Stickers, Coating, Packaging, Labels, Digital Print, Catalogs, and Covers), By Product (Kraft Paper Boards, Paper Cups, Paper Bags, Folding Boxes & Cases, Boxboard, and Others), By End-User (Healthcare, Personal Care & Cosmetics, Food & Beverages, Education & Stationery, Consumer Goods, and Others), and By Region – Global and Regional Industry Insights, Overview, Comprehensive Analysis, Trends, Statistical Research, Market Intelligence, Historical Data and Forecast 2022 – 2030: https://www.fnfresearch.com/paper-and-paperboard-packaging-market
- Cosmetic Packaging Market By Type (Bottles, Tubes, Jars, Containers, Blister & Strip Packs, Aerosol Cans, Folding Cartons, Flexible Plastics, Others), By Material (Glass, Metal, Paper-based, Rigid Plastic, Flexible Packaging), By Application (Skin Care, Hair Care, Color Cosmetic, Sun Care, Oral Care, Fragrances & Perfumes), and By Region – Global Industry Insights, Growth, Size, Share, Comparative Analysis, Trends and Forecast 2022 – 2028: https://www.fnfresearch.com/cosmetic-packaging-market
- Corrugated Packaging Market By Product Type (Single Wall Boards, Single Face Boards, Double Wall Boards, Triple Wall Boards), By Packaging Type (Boxes, Crates, Trays, Octabin, Pallet, Others), By End-Use (Food & Beverage, Electrical & Electronics, Home Care Products, Personal Care Products, E-commerce, Transportation & Logistics, Healthcare, Others), and By Region – Global Industry Insights, Growth, Size, Share, Comparative Analysis, Trends and Forecast 2022 – 2028: https://www.fnfresearch.com/corrugated-packaging-market
About Facts & Factors:
Facts & Factors is a leading market research organization offering industry expertise and scrupulous consulting services to clients for their business development. The reports and services offered by Facts and Factors are used by prestigious academic institutions, start-ups, and companies globally to measure and understand the changing international and regional business backgrounds.
Our client’s/customer’s conviction on our solutions and services has pushed us in delivering always the best. Our advanced research solutions have helped them in appropriate decision-making and guidance for strategies to expand their business.
Facts & Factors
USA: +1 3479038971 | +1 7187054574
USA/Canada Toll Free: 1 (855) 465-4651 | Newark: 1 (302) 444-0166
UK: +44 2032 894158
India: +91 7768 006 007 | +91 7768 006 008
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Web: https://www.fnfresearch.com
Follow Us on – LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook
- Webinar to Highlight Impact of Opioid Crisis on Vulnerable Populations - December 4, 2023
- Bag-in-Box Market Anticipated US$ 6.6 billion by 2034: Increasing Need for Sustainable Packaging Options Worldwide | Future Market Insights, Inc. - December 4, 2023
- Strategus Collaborates with Intent IQ and PubMatic to Offer Cookieless Audience Activation and CTV-to-iOS Retargeting - December 4, 2023