Increasing Cosmetic Concern of Scar Tissues are Escalating Laser Therapy and Cryosurgery for Keloid Treatment. Rise in Cases of Burn Injuries and Road Accidents to Bolster Market Growth in the United States
NEWARK, Del, Nov. 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global keloid treatment market is anticipated to secure a valuation of US$ 3.8 billion in 2023 and reach US$ 5.6 billion by 2033. The global market is estimated to capture a CAGR of 3.8% during the forecast period.
Request a Sample of this Report Now: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1313
Advanced Technologies Up surging the Global Keloid Treatment Industry:
Manufacturers play a crucial role in the global market in developing advanced technologies. These technologies drive the global market through their unique and quick treatment processes.
- Cutera: Cutera is a laser system that targets affected areas and helps to reduce scar and break-related tissues. Patients are widely increasing the demand for this treatment to improve their spots.
- Syneron Candela: Manufacturers are adopting Syneron Candela, which combines two systems, including fractional laser and laser resurfacing technologies. These systems enhance skin remodeling and reduce keloid scars through fractional laser resurfacing technology to improve patients’ treatment.
- Vbeam Perfecta: Manufacturers offer Vbeam Perfecta dye laser widely used for pigmented lesions. The laser treatment targets scar tissues and blood vessels, enhancing scar flattening and reducing redness.
- Cryotherapy: Cryotherapy involves freezing keloid tissues by adding liquid nitrogen to improve patients’ treatment experiences. Manufacturers are also adopting cryotherapy devices to provide a non-invasive keloid treatment approach.
- Silicone-based Therapies: Manufacturers are improving patients’ conditions through silicone-based therapies such as silicone ointments and gel sheets. Patients highly prefer these therapies to hydrate their skin and reduce keloid scars.
- Microneedling Devices: Healthcare providers increasingly use micro-needling devices like SkinPen to control skin-related micro-injuries. This technology promotes better skin texture and smoothness and reduces keloids.
- Topical Treatments: Rapidly growing pharmaceutical companies offer topical treatments containing 5-fluorouracil and corticosteroids. This treatment helps reduce and inhibit abnormal collagen and inflammation produced in keloids.
These are a few of the advanced technologies by manufacturers that improve patients’ requirements and help to flatten keloids.
“The Keloid Treatment Market is anticipated to witness substantial growth by 2033, driven by increasing prevalence of keloid scars and advancements in treatment modalities,” says Sabyasachi Ghosh (Associate Vice President at Future Market Insights, Inc.)
Request Methodology Now: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/request-report-methodology/rep-gb-1313
Key Takeaways from the Keloid Treatment Industry:
- The global keloid treatment market is estimated to register a valuation of US$ 5.6 billion with a CAGR of 3.8% by 2033.
- In the historical period, the global market recorded a valuation of US$ 3.5 billion in 2022.
- The United States is anticipated to secure a share of 30.9% in the global market through 2033.
- Germany is estimated to register a share of 6.9% in the global market by 2033.
- With a share of 5.8%, Germany is expanding the global market during the forecast period.
Key Player’s Innovations Bring Lucrative Opportunities in the Keloid Treatment Market
Several essential players worldwide highly consolidates the global market. These players contribute key roles to expanding the global market by adopting various marketing tactics such as mergers, acquisitions, collaborations, and product launches.
Recent Developments in the Global Keloid Treatment Industry are:
In 2022, Avita Medical Inc. announced its approval of the RECELL System by the Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices Agency located in Japan. It is an autologous therapy for the treatment of burn wounds.
Top 10 Key Companies Profiled in the Keloid Treatment Market:
- Novartis AG
- Sensus Healthcare
- RXi Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Perrigo Company plc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Pacific World Corporation
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc.
- Revitol Corporation
- Avita Medical Limited
Click Here To Buy Your Full Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/1313
Keloid Treatment Industry by Segmentation
- Occlusive Dressing
- Compression Therapy
- Radiation Therapy
- Laser Therapy
- Interferon Therapy
- Intralesional Corticosteroid Injections
By End User:
- Dermatology Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs)
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- The Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Sabyasachi Ghosh (Associate Vice President at Future Market Insights, Inc.) holds over 12 years of experience in the Healthcare, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceutical industries. His curious and analytical nature helped him shape his career as a researcher.
Identifying key challenges faced by clients and devising robust, hypothesis-based solutions to empower them with strategic decision-making capabilities come naturally to him. His primary expertise lies in areas such as Market Entry and Expansion Strategy, Feasibility Studies, Competitive Intelligence, and Strategic Transformation.
Holding a degree in Microbiology, Sabyasachi has authored numerous publications and has been cited in journals, including The Journal of mHealth, ITN Online, and Spinal Surgery News.
Have a Look at the Top Reports of the Healthcare Domain:
Antihistamine Market was valued at US$ 263.9 billion in 2022. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 8.6% and reach a valuation of ~US$ 647.7 billion by 2033.
Sports Medicine Market size is projected to be worth US$ 1,157.0 million in 2023. The market is likely to reach US$ 2,062.7 million by 2033. The market is further expected to surge at a CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period 2023 to 2033.
Breast Pump Market will be valued at US$ 1,827.00 million in 2023. The market is expected to reach US$ 2,672.30 million by 2033, developing at a CAGR of 3.90%.
Anti-hangover Supplement Market is expected to record a valuation of US$ 1.9 billion by the end of 2023 and further expand at a remarkable CAGR of 14.5% to reach a valuation of US$ 6.8 billion by 2033.
Anti-fungal Therapy Market valuation was US$ 13.8 billion in 2022 and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 4.7% from 2023 to 2033. The market is projected to reach US$ 22.8 billion by 2033.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, recipient of the Stevie Award, and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) offers profound insights into the driving factors that are boosting demand in the market. FMI stands as the leading global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, consulting, and events for the Packaging, Food and Beverage, Consumer Technology, Healthcare, Industrial, and Chemicals markets. With a vast team of over 5,000 analysts worldwide, FMI provides global, regional, and local expertise on diverse domains and industry trends across more than 110 countries.
Nandini Singh Sawlani
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | YouTube
- A2 Lactose-free Milk Market to Surge at a CAGR of 19.7% through 2033 Amid Growing Prevalence of Lactose Intolerance Worldwide | Future Market Insights, Inc. - December 11, 2023
- LIVEPERSON ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors that a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against LivePerson, Inc. and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm - December 10, 2023
- BLUE RIDGE BANKSHARES ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors that a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against Blue Ridge Bankshares, Inc. and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm - December 10, 2023