According to a market research study published by Contrive Datum Insights, North America is expected to be a highly lucrative market during the forecast period, Europe was the second largest market for bioprocess technology
Farmington, March 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Global Bioprocess Technology Market size was valued at USD 21,410.02 Million in 2023 and is projected to reach USD 55,841.07 Million by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 10.70% from 2023 to 2030. Bioprocessing technology encompasses the design and development of apparatus and processes for producing pharmaceuticals, foods, feeds, chemicals, polymers, and nutraceuticals from biological sources of raw materials. Bioprocessing is a combination of biology, mathematics, and engineering that includes bioreactors, biocatalysts, the bulk production of substrates and media, the design of downstream processes, and clarifications. Bioprocess technology has fuelled the expansion of the market for biosimilar and biopharmaceutical products over the past few years.
Request Sample Copy of Report “Bio Process Technology Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Future Trends, Covid-19 Impact, SWOT Analysis, Competition and Forecasts 2022 to 2030”, published by Contrive Datum Insights.
Increasing funding for the research and development of bioprocessing technologies is expected to drive the global bioprocessing market. Due to growing government support for biofuel production in a number of nations, it is anticipated that continued technological advances in bioprocess will also contribute to the expansion of the bioprocess technology market.
Bio Process Technology Market Recent Developments:
- In June 2020, Lonza developed New GSv9 TM medium and feed, a new innovative platform technology that maximizes yield and batch-to-batch consistency to support scale-up of recombinant protein production. This provides a robust culture platform to reproducibly generate high-quality, stable proteins.
- In March 2020, Danaher acquired the Biopharma division of General Electric Life Sciences, a leading supplier of instruments, consumables, and software.
Bio Process Technology Market Dynamics:
The increasing production of biopharmaceuticals, such as the availability of recombinant proteins and the proliferation of vaccines, as part of bioprocessing performed for a global audience, is one of the major factors that will contribute to the expansion of the market for bioprocessing technology. various global regions.
However, it is difficult to accelerate the growth of bioprocess technology market trends and market participants. Various global governments have already implemented stringent regulatory policies, and some of them are opting for the high costs associated with market tools, which limit market growth during the remainder of the forecast period.
Geographically, the global market for bioprocess technology has been divided into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. There are main countries and sub-regions in each region. During the forecast period, North America is anticipated to be a very lucrative market. In 2020, this region possessed a substantial portion of the global market. From 2021 to 2031, the North American market is anticipated to expand at a rapid CAGR.
In 2020, the United States dominated the North American market due to factors such as an expanding geriatric population and a large number of bioprocess technology manufacturers. The market in the United States is also driven by the availability of advanced technology and numerous research studies.
In 2020, Europe ranked as the second greatest market for bioprocess technology. This region’s market is driven by the expansion of the biopharmaceutical industry and the rising demand for antibiotics, biosimilars, monoclonal antibodies, recombinant proteins, and cost-effective alternatives.
Buy this Premium Research Report@
Scope of Report:
|Growth Rate||10.70% from 2023 to 2030|
|Market Size in 2022||USD 21,410.02 Million|
|Revenue Forecast by 2030||USD 55,841.07 Million|
|By Type||Flow cytometry, Cell culture, Cell expansion, Cell line development, Virus infiltration, Other|
|By Applications||Biopharmaceuticals, Specialty products and industrial chemicals, Environmental management aid, Other|
|By End Users||Hospitals, Research Centers, Medical institutions, Other|
|By Companies||Philips Healthcare, Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Abbott Laboratories, Danaher, Alere Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Becton Dickinson and Company, Sartorius Group, and Others|
|Historical Year||2017 to 2021|
|Forecast Year||2023 to 2030|
Bio Process Technology Market Key Segments Covered:
Top Market Players:
Philips Healthcare, Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Abbott Laboratories, Danaher, Alere Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Becton Dickinson and Company, Sartorius Group, and Others.
- Flow cytometry
- Cell culture
- Cell expansion
- Cell line development
- Virus infiltration
- Specialty products and industrial chemicals
- Environmental management aid
By End Users:
- Research Centers
- Medical institutions
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe: (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific: (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa: (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America: (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
Check out more related studies published by Contrive Datum Insights:
- Aviation Fuel Market – The Aviation Fuel Market is expected to grow from USD 351.85 Billion in 2022 to USD 654.79 Billion by 2030, with a CAGR of 9.3% during the forecast period. Asia-Pacific is now pretty open to foreign tourists and visitors, which are helping the region’s economy, recover. Even though the economy is still uncertain, the demand for travel is growing well. There have been times when travel restrictions in some important Asian destinations have been lifted or loosened.
- Battery Manufacturing Equipment Market – The global Battery Manufacturing Equipment Market size was evaluated at USD 3.42 Billion in 2022 and is projected to hit around USD 30.84 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 31.63% from 2023 to 2030. The Asia-Pacific region has experienced the greatest growth in the market for battery manufacturing equipment due to the strong demand for electric vehicles resulting from their latest introduction to the market and the rising cost of fuel. Due to the recent introduction of electric automobiles to the market, this is the case.
- Commercial Drone Market – The global Commercial Drone Market size was valued at USD 13.44 Billion in 2022. It is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 57.5% from 2023 to 2030. In terms of volume, North America held the largest market share of approximately 37.0% in 2020 and is expected to experience significant growth over the next seven years due to favourable government initiatives, advancements in drone technology, and the rising demand from businesses in a variety of industries.
- Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Machine Market – The global Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Machine Market size was estimated at USD 96.4 Billion in 2022 and it is expected to hit around USD 153.8 Billion by 2030, poised to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.33% from 2023 to 2030. In 2021, more than 35% of the world market was in the Asia-Pacific region, and this is expected to stay true throughout the forecast period. CNC machine sales are expected to reach 800 thousand units in 2022 and four times that amount by 2030.
Customization of the Report: The report can be customized as per client needs or requirements.For any queries, you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 215-297-4078. Our sales executives will be happy to understand your needs and provide you with the most suitable reports.
Contrive Datum Insights (CDI) is a global delivery partner of market intelligence and consulting services to officials at various sectors such as investment, information technology, telecommunication, consumer technology, and manufacturing markets. CDI assists investment communities, business executives, and IT professionals to undertake statistics-based accurate decisions on technology purchases and advance strong growth tactics to sustain market competitiveness. Comprising of a team size of more than 100 analysts and cumulative market experience of more than 200 years, Contrive Datum Insights guarantees the delivery of industry knowledge combined with global and country-level expertise.
Social: Facebook / LinkedIn / Twitter
Anna B. | Head Of Sales
Contrive Datum Insights
Phone: +91 9834816757 | +1 2152974078
Contrive Datum Insights Press Releases
Latest Contrive Datum Insights Latest Reports
- UMH PROPERTIES, INC. TO PARTICIPATE IN NAREIT’S REITWEEK: 2023 INVESTOR CONFERENCE - June 2, 2023
- Off-road Vehicle Market to Rise at a 5.1% CAGR from 2022 to 2031, Reaching a Valuation of US$ 1.3 trillion: TMR Report - June 2, 2023
- SAGALIAM ACQUISITION CORP. REGAINS COMPLIANCE WITH NASDAQ LISTING RULE 5250(C)(1) - June 2, 2023