Rising awareness about timely diagnosis of blot clots to add growth impetus to coagulation analyzers market Market Size – USD 5.1 billion in 2020 Market Growth – 10.6% Market Trends – Increasing disposition towards blood clots
New York, March 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global coagulation analyzers market size is expected to reach USD 11.7 billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 10.6%, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Hereditary disorders as well as vitamin K deficiency and heart disease can lead to clotting of blood. The rising awareness regarding blood clots and the fact that they are preventable with early diagnosis are factors that are driving the coagulation analysers market. According to the CDC, more than 100,000 people die in the U.S. each year due to blood clots. People with pulmonary embolism often die without warning. Such factors are also driving the growth of coagulation analyzers market.
Lack of awareness about timely blood clot detection and shortage of skilled coagulation analyzers operators restrain market growth over the coming years. A large portion of the population in developing nations are yet uneducated about the need of regular check-up. People in many under-privileged nations do not have access to adequate healthcare. Such factors can pose considerable challenges for the growth of the coagulation analyzers market during the forecast period.
Request free sample of this research report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3905
Key Highlights from the Report
- At the China International Import Expo in 2020, Roche showcased its cobas t 711 coagulation analyzer. Equipped with the intelligent Walk Away Reagent Management, the analyzer is designed to be capable of fully automated and scheduled reagent reconstitution — enabling continuous operation. The product also helped to improve the company’s coagulation pipeline in China.
- Analyzers retained a dominant share of the total revenue in 2020 and are expected to grow at a substantial CAGR over the forecast period.
- Optical technology is projected to hold the highest revenue share over the forecast period. This growth is expected owing to combination of immunological, chromogenic with a photo-optical technique which has resulted in the development of high performing, multipurpose optical hemostasis analyzers.
- In terms of test type, the D-dimer segment was estimated to account for the largest share.
- On the basis of end users, the market is segmented as hospitals, diagnostic centres, research institute and others.
- The clinical laboratory segment held the largest share in 2020. Clinical laboratory analyzers are mainly used in hospitals for regular hematological analysis of patients.
- Consumables the highest share in the products segment. All tests require the presence of reagents, so hospitals place large inventories or repeated orders of these products, resulting in higher demand. The sales of these consumables are expected to increase the amount of research and the production of new assays.
- The Asia Pacific coagulation analyzers market is expected to witness a lucrative growth rate owing to adequate hospitals, health centres, and clinics. With economic growth in countries with massive populations such as India and China, and better access to healthcare, more people are paying closer attention to their health thus creating growth opportunities for the industry.
Some of the key industry players include:
- Helena laboratories
- Instrumentation Laboratory
Coagulation Analyzers Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product, By Technology (Mechanical, Electrochemical) By Test Types (APTT, D-Dimer, Fibrinogen, PT) By End Use (Hospitals, Research Institutes), And Segment, Forecasts To 2028; https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/coagulation-analyzers-market
Segments Covered in the Report
This report forecasts revenue growth and provides an analysis of the industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2018 to 2028. For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data has segmented the global coagulation analyzers market on the basis of product, technology, test type, end-use, and region:
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Clinical Laboratory Analyzers
- Point of Care Analyzers
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Test Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Research Institutes
- Diagnostic Centres
Oder Now: https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/3905
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- The U.S.
- The U.K.
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
- North America
Browse similar research reports:
Automated Breast Ultrasound System (ABUS) Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product (Automated Breast Ultrasound System, Automated Breast Volume Scanner, Others) By Application (Hospitals, Diagnostics Imaging Laboratories, Clinics, Others) And By Region Forecast To 2028
Automated Immunoassay Analyzers Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product (Immunofluorescence, Chemiluminescence, ELISA, Enzyme-Linked Fluorescent System, Multiplexed Assay System, Radioimmunoassay, Others) By Application (Infectious Diseases, Endocrinology, Drug Monitoring, Cardiology, Oncology, Allergy Testing, Others), And By Region Forecasts To 2028
Spinal Machined Bone Allograft Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product Type (Metal, Composites, Ceramics, Others), By Application (Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF), Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF), Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF), Others), And By Region, Forecast To 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-coagulation-analyzers-market
- Telos Corporation Expands Into Touchless Fingerprinting Capability with Acquisition of Diamond Fortress Technologies - August 2, 2021
- Innovator ETFs Announces New Upside Caps for August Series of S&P 500 Buffer ETFs - August 2, 2021
- Final Deadline Approaching on August 9, 2021: Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP Reminds RLX Technology Inc. Investors of Class Action Lawsuit Deadline - August 2, 2021