Complete Mill System Market Analysis By Type (Pin Mills, Universal Mills, Classifier Mills, Jet Mills, Fluid Energy Mills, Cryogenic Mills, Bead Mills, Colloid Mills, Attrition Mills, Knife Mills, Impact Mills, Hammer Mills), By Capacity (Up to 50 HP, 51 to 100 HP, 101 to 200 HP, Above 200 HP), By End Use (Pharmaceuticals, Food & Beverages, Chemicals, Manufacturing, Cement & Construction, Laboratories), and Region
Rockville, May 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — At present, complete mill system shipments account for a revenue value of US$ 29.39 billion and are projected to surge to a market valuation of US$ 46.09 billion by the end of 2033. This latest Fact.MR research survey predicts that the global complete mill system market is pegged for expansion at a steady 4.6% CAGR over the next ten years.
Increasing penetration of automation in the industrial landscape has popularized the use of automated and intelligent industrial equipment, which is also expected to supplement sales of automated complete mill systems over the coming years. Rapid industrialization coupled with urbanization all over the world is also predicted to favor shipments of complete mill systems in the future.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report:
Asia Pacific and Europe are projected to lead global demand for complete mill systems across the forecast period and beyond owing to the presence of key food manufacturing facilities and lucrative agriculture businesses in these regions. China, India, Germany, Indonesia, and Thailand are some of the most noteworthy markets that complete mill system manufacturers should target in the future.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- From 2018 to 2022, complete mill system sales rose at 4.8% CAGR and in 2022 accounted for a valuation of US$ 28.1 billion.
- The global complete mill system market is valued at US$ 29.39 billion in 2023.
- From 2022 to 2033, complete mill system shipments are forecasted to rise at a CAGR of 4.6%.
- By the end of 2033, demand for complete mill systems is forecasted to secure a revenue value of US$ 46.09 billion.
- Growing world population, increasing industrialization, and high penetration of Industry 4.0 trends will influentially shape market development across the forecast period.
- Availability of alternative industrial equipment is expected to be a key challenge for complete mill system manufacturing companies going forward.
- Sales of classifier mills are set to increase at 4.1% CAGR over the next ten years.
- Complete mill system demand in India is projected to reach US$ 3.31 billion while increasing at 5% CAGR through 2033.
Growing realization of the benefits of advanced complete mill systems will result in heightened demand for automated and intelligent milling equipment in the future, says a Fact.MR analyst
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions:
Complete mill system suppliers should focus on improving the efficiency and productivity of their equipment to comply with changing sustainability mandates that necessitate low energy consumption. Complete mill system manufacturers should also explore the scope for integration of advanced technologies to create smart and automated milling machines as Industry 4.0 trend gains impetus.
Apart from this, there are more strategies that established as well as aspiring complete mill system companies can adopt to enhance their revenue generation capacity, which have been mentioned and discussed in this latest research report by Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider.
Complete mill system manufacturers are focusing on launching innovative products to increase their sales potential and bolster their stance in the global competitive landscape.
- In August 2022, Midlands Metals, a metal fabricator based in Gweru, Zimbabwe, announced the launch of a new hammer mill. The 10-beater gold hammer mill is capable of processing 2.5 to 3 tons per hour and was aimed at increasing the production capacity for small-scale miners and artisanal miners.
- In April 2020, Satake, a leading agricultural equipment manufacturer based in Japan, announced the launch of its new modular milling system for rice. The REACH complete modular rice mill system was proclaimed to be highly energy and cost-efficient while providing reliable milling quality.
- ALPA Powder Technology
- Bepex International LLC
- Classifier Milling Systems
- DP Pulveriser Industries
- Hosokawa Micron Powder Systems
- Kemutec Group Inc.
- NEUMAN & ESSER GROUP
- NSI Equipments Pvt. Ltd
- Prater Industries
Key Segments of Complete Mill System Industry Research
- By Type:
- Pin Mills
- Universal Mills
- Classifier Mills
- Jet Mills
- Fluid Energy Mills
- Cryogenic Mills
- Bead Mills
- Colloid Mills
- Attrition Mills
- Knife Mills
- Impact Mills
- Hammer Mills
- By Capacity:
- Up to 50 HP
- 51 to 100 HP
- 101 to 200 HP
- Above 200 HP
- By End Use:
- Food & Beverages
- Cement & Construction
- By Region:
- North America
- Latin America
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now:
More Valuable Insights on Offer
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global complete mill system market, presenting historical demand data (2018 to 2022) and forecast statistics for the period (2023 to 2033).
The study divulges essential insights on the market based on type (Complete Mill System, universal mills, classifier mills, jet mills, fluid energy mills, cryogenic mills, bead mills, colloid mills, attrition mills, knife mills, impact mills, hammer mills, others), capacity (up to 50 HP, 51 to 100 HP, 101 to 200 HP, above 200 HP), and end use (pharmaceuticals, food & beverages, chemicals, manufacturing, cement & construction, laboratories, others), across five major regions of the world.
Key Questions Covered in the Complete Mill System Market Report
- What will be the estimated size of the Market in 2023?
- At what rate will the global Complete Mill System sales grow until 2033?
- Which are the factors hampering the Complete Mill System demand?
- Which region will spearhead the growth in the global industry by 2033?
- Which are the factors driving sales in the Complete Mill System Market during the forecast period?
Check out more related studies published by Fact.MR Research:
Turbo Mills Market Size: The global turbo mills market size is valued at US$ 1.25 billion in 2023 and is forecasted to expand at a CAGR of 4.5% to reach US$ 1.94 billion by 2033-end. Turbo mills are high-speed impact mills that are used for grinding, milling, and pulverizing a wide range of materials.
Knife Mills Market Share: The global knife mills market share has reached a size of US$ 796.63 million in 2023 and is forecasted to grow steadily at a CAGR of 5.1% to reach US$ 1.31 billion by 2033. A knife mill machine has a handle at the top for ease of usage and is typically made of steel or other metals.
Impact Mills Market Revenue: The global impact mills market revenue is valued at US$ 1.08 billion in 2023 and is forecasted to reach US$ 1.89 billion by 2033, expanding at a CAGR of 5.8%. Impact mills are used to process a wide range of materials, including minerals, chemicals, and food products. The market is expected to grow in the coming years due to the increasing demand for these machines in various industries.
Classifier Mills Sale: Classifier mills sale is estimated at US$ 2.33 billion in 2023 and are predicted to reach a market value of US$ 3.48 billion by the end of 2033. The global classifier mills market is forecasted to exhibit expansion at 4.1% CAGR over the next ten years.
Air-Swept Mills Market Growth: The global air-swept mills market growth is valued at US$ 1.03 billion in 2023 and is forecasted to reach US$ 1.63 billion by the end of 2033, expanding at a steady CAGR of 4.6%. The market is being driven by the need for efficient and cost-effective grinding solutions in various industries.
We are a trusted research partner of 80% of fortune 1000 companies across the globe. We are consistently growing in the field of market research with more than 1000 reports s published every year. The dedicated team of 400-plus analysts and consultants is committed to achieving the utmost level of our client’s satisfaction.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Connect to Analyst: Shubham Patidar
Email : email@example.com
Sales Team : firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter | YouTube
- Nkarta Presents NKX019 Clinical Data at the European Hematology Association 2023 Congress and 17th International Conference on Malignant Lymphoma - June 10, 2023
- Celldex Therapeutics Presents Positive Data from Barzolvolimab Chronic Urticaria Program at EAACI 2023 - June 10, 2023
- Virtu Financial, Inc. Deadline Reminder: Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP Reminds Investors of Important Lead Plaintiff Deadline on July 18, 2023 in Securities Fraud Class Action Lawsuit - June 10, 2023