The growing patient preference for non-invasive and minimally invasive surgical treatments is the crucial aspect of the rise in the market revenue of Electrical Bone Growth Stimulators as well as the increasing target patient population will foster market growth.
Jersey City, New Jersey, Oct. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Verified Market Research recently published a report, “Electrical Bone Growth Stimulators Market” By Product (External Type, Implanted Type), By Application (Hospitals and Clinics, Home Care, Academic and Research Institutes), and By Geography.
According to the extensive research done by Verified Market Research experts, the Electrical Bone Growth Stimulators Market size was valued at USD 1369.96 Million in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 2066.84 Million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 5.30% from 2021 to 2028.
Download PDF Brochure: https://www.verifiedmarketresearch.com/download-sample/?rid=16315
Browse in-depth TOC on “Electrical Bone Growth Stimulators Market”
202 – Pages
126 – Tables
37 – Figures
Global Electrical Bone Growth Stimulators Market Overview
The rise in obesity and hence the increase in orthopedic injuries are the main driving factors for the expansion of the Electrical Bone Growth Stimulators Market. The rise in non-invasive medical practices to reinforce the success of bone grafting procedures and the low risk of adverse effects also are expected to accelerate the demand for BGS. The complexity rates in BGS are low as compared to other invasive medical treatment techniques.
The rapid rise in automobile users also leads to a substantial rise in road accidents resulting in spinal injuries and therefore eventually promoting the expansion of the Electrical Bone Growth Stimulators Market. However, inadequate knowledge about the success rates of BGS and therefore the higher treatment cost are the main restraints within the growth of the bone growth stimulator. Moreover, the increasing demand for safe, innovative, and modern effective treatment techniques can create a chance for the Electrical Bone Growth Stimulators Market.
Partnerships, Collaborations, and Agreements
- In April 2021, Orthofix Medical Inc., an international medical device firm, announced that it had entered into a formal license deal to commercialize the revolutionary portfolio of IGEA S.p. A’s bone and soft tissue stimulation products in the United States and Canada. With this agreement, the firm gains the authority to obtain US Food and Drug Administration clearances for IGEA’s orthopedic product platform.
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Stryker paid USD 5.4 billion for Wright Medical in 2020. Stryker’s position in the orthopedics device industry was reinforced as a result of the acquisition.
Product Launches and Product Expansions
- Orthofix Medical Inc., a medical device firm, announced the FDA approval of the STIM Ontrack mobile app version to be utilized by the company’s bone growth stimulators in February 2020. This technology works in conjunction with the Orthofix bone growth therapy devices to help patients adhere to their prescriptions and advance their clinical results.
The major players in the market are Stryker, ITO, Orthofix Medical, Zimmer Biomet.
Verified Market Research has segmented the Global Electrical Bone Growth Stimulators Market On the basis of Product, Application, and Geography.
- Electrical Bone Growth Stimulators Market, by Product
- External Type
- Implanted Type
- Electrical Bone Growth Stimulators Market, by Application
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Home Care
- Academic and Research Institutes
- Electrical Bone Growth Stimulators Market, by Geography
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- North America
Browse Related Reports:
Bone Screw System Market By Type (Conventional Screws, Locking Screws, Headless Screws), By Application (Cortical, Cancellous, Malleolus), By Geography, And Forecast
Demineralized Bone Matrix Market By Product Type (Gel, Putty), By Application (Dental, Craniomaxillofacial), By End-User (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics), By Geography, And Forecast
Bone Cement Market By Type (Calcium Phosphate, Polymethyl Methacrylate), By Surgery Type (Knee Arthroplasty, Hip Arthroplasty), By End-User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers), By Geography, And Forecast
Orthopedic Bone Cement Material Market By Type (PolymethyImethacrylate Cement, Calcium Phosphate Cement), By Application (Hospital, Clinic), By Geography, And Forecast
Top 10 Orthodontics Companies shaping smiles of individuals across the world
Visualize Electrical Bone Growth Stimulators Market using Verified Market Intelligence -:
Verified Market Intelligence is our BI Enabled Platform for narrative storytelling in this market. VMI offers in-depth forecasted trends and accurate Insights on over 20,000+ emerging & niche markets, helping you make critical revenue-impacting decisions for a brilliant future.
VMI provides a holistic overview and global competitive landscape with respect to Region, Country, Segment, and Key players of your market. Present your Market Report & findings with an inbuilt presentation feature saving over 70% of your time and resources for Investor, Sales & Marketing, R&D, and Product Development pitches. VMI enables data delivery In Excel and Interactive PDF formats with over 15+ Key Market Indicators for your market.
Verified Market Research is a leading Global Research and Consulting firm servicing over 5000+ customers. Verified Market Research provides advanced analytical research solutions while offering information-enriched research studies. We offer insight into strategic and growth analyses, Data necessary to achieve corporate goals, and critical revenue decisions.
Our 250 Analysts and SMEs offer a high level of expertise in data collection and governance and use industrial techniques to collect and analyze data on more than 15,000 high-impact and niche markets. Our analysts are trained to combine modern data collection techniques, superior research methodology, expertise, and years of collective experience to produce informative and accurate research.
We study 14+ categories from Semiconductor & Electronics, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Aerospace & Defense, Energy & Power, Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Automotive & Transportation, Information & Communication Technology, Software & Services, Information Security, Mining, Minerals & Metals, Building & Construction, Agriculture industry and Medical Devices from over 100 countries.
CONTACT: Mr. Edwyne Fernandes Verified Market Research® US: +1 (650)-781-4080 UK: +44 (753)-715-0008 APAC: +61 (488)-85-9400 US Toll Free: +1 (800)-782-1768 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: https://www.verifiedmarketresearch.com/ BI Enabled Platform: https://www.verifiedmarketresearch.com/vmintelligence/ Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
- LianBio’s Board of Directors Unanimously Determines not to Pursue Unsolicited Proposal from Concentra Biosciences - December 6, 2023
- Eagle Pharmaceuticals to Present Abstract on Post-hoc Analysis of Amisulpride at the 77th PGA (PostGraduate Assembly in Anesthesiology) in New York City - December 6, 2023
- Alico, Inc. Announces Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year Ended September 30, 2023 - December 6, 2023