NEW YORK, Nov. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner of the class action firm Monteverde & Associates PC (the “M&A Class Action Firm”), a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018-2021 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating:
- HV Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: HVBC), relating to its proposed sale to Citizens Financial Services, Inc. Under the terms of the agreement, HVBC shareholders are expected to receive either 0.400 shares of Citizens or $30.50 in cash per share they own. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/hv-bancorp-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- Professional Holding Corp. (Nasdaq: PFHD), relating to its proposed acquisition by Seacoast Banking Corp of Florida. Under the terms of the merger, RBCN shareholders are expected to receive 0.8909 shares of Seacoast per share they own. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/professional-holding-corp. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- Rocket Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: RCKT), relating to its proposed acquisition of Renovacor, Inc. Under the terms of the agreement, Renovacor shareholders will receive 0.1676 shares of RCKT per share they own. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/rocket-pharmaceuticals-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- Luther Burbank Corp. (Nasdaq: LBC), relating to its proposed acquisition by Washington Federal, Inc. Under the terms of the agreement, LBC shareholders will receive 0.3353 shares of Washington per share they own. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/luther-burbank-corp. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
About Monteverde & Associates PC
We are a national class action securities litigation law firm that has recovered millions of dollars and is committed to protecting shareholders from corporate wrongdoing. We were listed in the Top 50 in the 2018-2021 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report. Our lawyers have significant experience litigating Mergers & Acquisitions and Securities Class Actions. Mr. Monteverde is recognized by Super Lawyers in 2013 and 2017-2019 as a Rising Star and in 2022 as a Super Lawyer in Securities Litigation. He has also been selected by Martindale-Hubbell as a 2017-2021 Top Rated Lawyer. Our firm’s recent successes include changing the law in a significant victory that lowered the standard of liability under Section 14(e) of the Exchange Act in the Ninth Circuit. Thereafter, our firm successfully preserved this victory by obtaining dismissal of a writ of certiorari as improvidently granted at the United States Supreme Court. Emulex Corp. v. Varjabedian, 139 S. Ct. 1407 (2019). Also, we have recovered or secured over a dozen cash common funds for shareholders in mergers & acquisitions class action cases.
If you own common stock in any of the above listed companies and wish to obtain additional information and protect your investments free of charge, please visit our website or contact Juan E. Monteverde, Esq. either via e-mail at email@example.com or by telephone at (212) 971-1341.
Juan E. Monteverde, Esq.
MONTEVERDE & ASSOCIATES PC
The Empire State Building
350 Fifth Ave. Suite 4405
New York, NY 10118
United States of America
Tel: (212) 971-1341
Attorney Advertising. (C) 2022 Monteverde & Associates PC. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Monteverde & Associates PC (www.monteverdelaw.com). Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome with respect to any future matter.
- Acronis enhances security offerings with Intel® TDT technology - March 23, 2023
- Soldier System Market is estimated to reach revenue of US$ 17.0 billion by 2031; The body armor segment holds 27.5% of market share. - March 23, 2023
- SECU Foundation Sponsors Production of PBS North Carolina’s 2023 Year of the Trail Series - March 23, 2023