Increasing Aging Population Along With Rising Chronic Diseases Across The World Will Enable The Growth Of Drone Pharmacy Delivery Market
Rockville, Jan. 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — According to Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the global drone pharmacy delivery market is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 64.3 million in 2023 and is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 447.4 million by 2033. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 21.4% over the next 10 years.
Download Free Sample Copy of This Report:
|Historical Data||2023 – 2032|
|Value Projection (2032)||US$ 447.4 Million|
|Growth Rate (2022-2032)||21.4 % CAGR|
|No. of Pages||170 pages|
|No. of Tables||25 Tables|
|No. of Figures||132 Figures|
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global drone pharmacy delivery market is expected to achieve a market valuation of US$ 447.4 million by the end of 2033.
- The majority of the spending on drone pharmacy delivery is contributed by commercial end users.
- North America to maintain its status quo with a market share of 43%.
- Indian drone pharmacy delivery market to witness a growth of CAGR 27.3% over the forecast period of 2023-2033.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solution:
The global drone pharmacy delivery industry is in an unorganized state. Very few prominent market players have a global presence, and most of the market share is captured by local players. The industry has witnessed a few notable mergers and acquisitions in the recent past. The drone pharmacy delivery market is highly funded also.
- In April 2022, Zipline, a market leader in drone delivery along with Toyota Tsusho Corp, a logistic company will start delivering medicines in Japan’s Goto Island. With the help of drones, the delivery time can be reduced to 30 minutes from earlier several hours.
- In August 2022, UK’s leading pharmacy chain company, Boots completed the country’s first drone pharmacy delivery. The pharmacy chain partnered with medical drone startup Apian to complete the delivery.
Key Companies Profiled
- Dove Air
- Flying Basket
- Mission Go
- Rakuten Drone
- Speed Bird
The global drone medicine delivery market is still trying to take a shape of an organized industry. The industry is witnessing heavy participation from many investment firms along with a few notable mergers & acquisitions. The market players are also partnering with pharmaceutical firms to deliver prototypes, samples, and medicines to their respective facilities.
In November 2022, Sky Air, a drone delivery start-up in India raised seed funding of US$ 1.7 million from a group of investors including LetsVenture, Lead Angels, and others.
Get Full Access of This Premium Report:https://www.factmr.com/checkout/8120
Segmentation of the Drone Pharmacy Delivery Market
- By Capacity Type :
- Up to 5 lbs
- 6-10 lbs
- Above 10 lbs
- By Customer Type :
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
- Middle East & Africa
More Valuable Insights on Offer
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the drone pharmacy delivery market, presenting historical market data (2018-2022) and forecast statistics for the period of 2023-2033.
The study reveals essential insights on the basis of capacity (Up to 5 lbs, 6-10 lbs, Above 10 lbs), customer type (Retail, Commercial), across major regions of the world (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Oceania, and the Middle East & Africa).
Check out more related studies published by Fact.MR Research:
Drone Delivery System Market: The drone delivery system market is estimated to reach valuation of US$ 6.6 billion in 2023 and will top US$ 25.5 billion by 2033, growing with a CAGR of around 14.4% from 2023-2033.
Drone Accessories Market: The drone accessories market is set to top US$ 115 billion, expanding at an astonishing 20.7% CAGR by 2032. Commercial drone accessories to dominate market
Drone as a Service Market: Drone as a Service Market is expected to climb to US$ 25.2 Billion by 2033, expanding at a healthy CAGR of 14.3% during the forecast period of 2023 to 2033
Drone Delivery Services Market: Drone Delivery Services Market is projected to grow from US$ 359.6 Million in 2023 to US$ 3,090.5 million by 2033, at a CAGR of 24.0% in forecast period
We are a trusted research partner of 80% of fortune 1000 companies across the globe. We are consistently growing in the field of market research with more than 1000 reports published every year. The dedicated team of 400-plus analysts and consultants is committed to achieving the utmost level of our client’s satisfaction.
US Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583, +353-1-4434-232 (D)
Connect to Analyst: Mr. Shubham Patidar
Email : email@example.com
Sales Team : firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter | YouTube
- Liquid Polybutadiene Market Size Expected to Hit US$ 642.7 million by 2033, With 6.1% CAGR: Fact.MR Study - March 23, 2023
- Acronis enhances security offerings with Intel® TDT technology - March 23, 2023
- Soldier System Market is estimated to reach revenue of US$ 17.0 billion by 2031; The body armor segment holds 27.5% of market share. - March 23, 2023