LAS looks forward to capitalizing further on recent growth momentum in global markets
CHICAGO, Nov. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — GPS tracking company LandAirSea (LAS) is thrilled to announce its wide range of GPS tracking devices is now available in more than 120 countries.
The countries where LAS devices are available and are experiencing explosive popularity include:
- Dominican Republic
- United Kingdom
- Trinidad and Tobago
Countries where LAS is experiencing the most growth include:
- Italy (3,100%)
- Germany (3,000%)
- Venezuela (1,300%)
- Egypt (1,100%)
- Qatar (800%)
- Ghana (600%)
- Greece (500%)
- Curacao (500%)
- Belize (300%)
“LandAirSea is extremely proud to supply these countries with devices they can trust and rely on for all of their GPS tracking needs,” said Jared Zientz, Director of Analytics at LAS. “We look forward to continued global growth as we expand our footprint and help more global consumers tap into our ever-expanding portfolio of asset protection offerings.”
Popular LAS devices that have worldwide applications include:
- The LandAirSea 54 Real Time 4G LTE GPS telematic device: A compact and waterproof GPS tracker that’s small enough to attach to vehicles or into pockets, purses, and other bags.
- The LandAirSea Sync: One of the fastest and most reliable real-time GPS telematic devices on the market, this device is used for business fleets, personal tracking, and family vehicle tracking. The state-of-the-art tracking device is compact and covert and plugs right into the vehicle’s OBD-II port.
To learn more about LAS products, click here.
LandAirSea GPS trackers are manufactured for fleet management and professional vehicle and asset tracking, allowing users to monitor driving behaviors and the location of their personal assets, which gives them the peace of mind of knowing that if their goods or vehicles get stolen, they will have up-to-the-minute tracking information to provide to law enforcement.
For media inquiries, please contact:
- ROSEN, A TOP RANKED LAW FIRM, Encourages Polished.com Inc. f/k/a 1847 Goedeker Inc. Investors to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action Initiated by the Firm – POL, GOED - December 3, 2022
- HAGENS BERMAN, NATIONAL TRIAL ATTORNEYS, Encourages Block, Inc. (SQ) Investors with Significant Losses to Contact Firm’s Attorneys Before Dec. 12th Deadline in Securities Fraud Class Action - December 3, 2022
- Disruptive Technology Start-Up RedCarpet™ Ships World-Famous Chicago and New York Pizza to Consumers Nationwide - December 3, 2022