For Immediate Release
SOUTHAMPTON, PA, USA, July 17, 2017 – Environmental Tectonics Corporation (OTC Pink: ETCC) (“ETC” or the “Company”) announced today the results of shareholder voting from its 2017 Annual Meeting.
ETC’s Annual Meeting of Shareholders was held on Wednesday, July 12, 2017, at 10:00 a.m., with shareholders voting favorably on the following two proposals:
- The election of Dr. George K. Anderson, Dr. Linda J. Brent, Roger Colley, Robert L. Laurent, Jr., H.F. “Gerry” Lenfest, Michael D. Malone, and Winston E. Scott as Directors of the Company.
- The appointment of RSM US LLP as the Company’s independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending February 23, 2018.
With respect to ETC’s Board of Directors, Dr. Anderson will remain Chairman of the Board and Mr. Malone will remain Vice Chairman.
The Company’s officers are as follows: Robert L. Laurent, Jr. as Chief Executive Officer and President, Mark Prudenti as Chief Financial Officer, James D. Cashel as General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, and Thomas G. Loughlin as Chief Operating Officer.
ETC designs, manufactures, and sells software driven products and services used to recreate and monitor the physiological effects of motion on humans, and equipment to control, modify, simulate and measure environmental conditions. Our products include aircrew training systems (aeromedical, tactical combat, and general), disaster management systems, sterilizers (steam and gas), environmental testing products, hyperbaric chambers, and other products that involve similar manufacturing techniques and engineering technologies. ETC’s unique ability to offer complete systems, designed and produced to high technical standards, sets it apart from its competition. ETC is headquartered in Southampton, PA. For more information about ETC, visit www.etcusa.com.
This news release contains forward-looking statements, which are based on management’s expectations and are subject to uncertainties and changes in circumstances. Words and expressions reflecting something other than historical fact are intended to identify forward-looking statements, and these statements may include terminology such as “may”, “will”, “should”, “expect”, “plan”, “anticipate”, “believe”, “estimate”, “future”, “predict”, “potential”, “intend”, or “continue”, and similar expressions. We base our forward-looking statements on our current expectations and projections about future events or future financial performance. Our forward-looking statements are subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties and assumptions about ETC and its subsidiaries that may cause actual results to be materially different from any future results implied by these forward-looking statements. We caution you not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements.
|Contact:||Mark Prudenti, CFO|
Latest posts by Nasdaq NewsFeed (see all)
- Novartis drug Rydapt® (midostaurin) receives EU approval for newly diagnosed FLT3-mutated acute myeloid leukemia (AML) and three types of advanced systemic mastocytosis (SM) - September 20, 2017
- Bone Therapeutics SA : announces all patients meet primary endpoint in ALLOB® Phase I/IIA delayed-union study interim analysis - September 20, 2017
- Sif- Smulders joint venture to engineer and manufacture all monopiles and transition pieces for the Triton Knoll Offshore Windfarm - September 20, 2017