Dublin, Jan. 11, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Mobile Virtual Reality” report to their offering.
This report provides a detailed analysis of market issues, technology issues, key industry players, and market sizing and forecasts for mobile VR hardware and content. Hardware forecasts include unit shipments and revenue for mobile HMDs, cameras, gamepads, and other VR-specific controllers. Content revenue forecasts are segmented into gaming and media. All market data covers the period from 2014 to 2021 and is segmented by world region. The report also includes profiles of 26 key players in the mobile VR market.
Key Questions Addressed:
– How large is the market opportunity for mobile VR hardware and content?
– How will the market be segmented by hardware category, content type, and world region?
– How will this market grow in the coming years and which factors will drive this growth?
– Which factors could inhibit growth during the forecast period?
– What are the main technology trends and issues in the mobile VR market?
– Who are the leading providers of mobile VR technology and how do their go-to-market strategies differ?
Who Needs This Report?
– Mobile VR headset manufacturers
– Mobile VR accessory manufacturers
– Mobile device manufacturers
– Media publishers, distributors, and creators
– Semiconductor and component companies
– Games publishers
– Application developers
– Investor community
Key Topics Covered:
Section 1 Executive Summary
Section 2 Market Issues
Section 3 Technology Issues
Section 4 Key Industry Players
Section 5 Market Forecasts
Section 6 Company Directory
Section 7 Acronym and Abbreviation List
Section 8 Table of Contents
Section 9 Table of Charts and Figures
Section 10 Scope of Study
- Baobab Studios
- Imagination Technologies
- Leap Motion
- Merge VR
- Social VR
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cgk8q4/mobile_virtual
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
CONTACT: CONTACT: Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716 Related Topics: Virtual and Augmented Reality
Latest posts by Nasdaq NewsFeed (see all)
- Tivity Health to Issue Fourth Quarter 2016 Financial Results After Market Close on February 23 - January 17, 2017
- 30-Year Fixed Mortgage Rates Unchanged; Current Rate is 3.89%,According to Zillow Mortgage Rate Ticker - January 17, 2017
- Dividend Capital Diversified Property Fund Announces Secured Financing on 3 Second Street - January 17, 2017