- The bet of DDC and a group of communicators and producers has already been nominated twice for the “Elliot” award for digital media
- DDC: news (live) commented with the approach to build interest in the Mexican public (mostly young) that are being informed via internet
MEXICO CITY, July 17, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The new and bold online news and opinion offer “Diario de Confianza,” will start this Monday, July 17, in its third season. The program will air Monday through Friday live, via Facebook Live and YouTube, and will be led by Callo de Hacha and María José Cadena.
Backed by a group of communicators, journalists and producers with proven experience in media, content generation, press, radio, TV and migration to digital media – headed by journalist Amado Avendaño Villafuerte – the space of Callo de Hacha had evolved from a Weekly concept of discussion tables to a space that transmits live the main news of the day, with the added value of the digestible opinion of experts who know how to address the public of cyberspace.
Diario de Confianza (DDC) is already multiplatform, which includes a real-time news and commentary application (downloadable at www.diariodeconfianza.mx or at digital stores), and the radio program “Radio de Confianza,” which owns Callo de Hacha, which leads on the national radio network Fórmula, from Monday to Friday from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
DDC has 48.5 million views on Youtube and 37.2 million more on Facebook, making it a success in its genre and one of the most effective “influencers” in Mexico.
Because of this, the popular Callo has already been nominated a couple of times to the “Elliot” award, which constitutes a recognition granted by the magazine “Mexican Leaders” of the Ferráez brothers, the most influential leaders of social networks and digital media of Mexico.
The editorial coordination of the DDC platform is under the responsibility of Amado Avendaño Villafuerte, journalist, communicator and teacher in public administration and public policy, with more than 29 years of experience in journalism and institutional communication in the public and private sector.
“Diario de Confianza” will continue to seek attractive themes, opinions and production options to consolidate in the various television platforms on the Internet, with an editorial focus that privileges the diversity of viewpoints and a liberal and inclusive informational bet.
In addition to Callo de Hacha and Majo Cadena, this informative and opinion offer is completed by collaborators specialized in different areas of information and topics of interest to the audience such as: Héctor Jiménez Landín, Alejandro Rodríguez Cortés, Kristina Velfu, Erick Rodríguez, José Luis Cuevas, Antonio Attolini, Siari Turner, Rodolfo Bello and Mauricio Flores, among others.
CONTACT: Media Contact: Amado Avendaño Villafuerte, [email protected]
Latest posts by Nasdaq NewsFeed (see all)
- First Food Champ Rankings Released by WFC - July 22, 2017
- EQUITY ALERT: Khang & Khang LLP Announces Securities Class Action Lawsuit against Pingtan Marine Enterprise Ltd. and Encourages Investors with Losses to Contact the Firm - July 22, 2017
- DEADLINE ALERT: Lundin Law PC Announces Securities Class Action Lawsuit against Asanko Gold Inc. and Reminds Investors with Losses to Contact the Firm - July 22, 2017