Company announcement 4/2018
14 March 2018
The General Meeting approved the following:The Annual General Meeting of Carlsberg A/S took place today Wednesday 14 March 2018.
- The Annual Report 2017 as well as the Supervisory Board’s proposal regarding the distribution of the profit for the year, including a dividend of DKK 16.00 per share.
- Discharge of the Supervisory Board and the Executive Board in respect of the duties performed during the year.
- The proposal from the Supervisory Board for the remuneration of the Supervisory Board for 2018.
Further, the General Meeting authorized the Supervisory Board to acquire treasury shares, cf. Section 198 of the Danish Companies Act
As proposed by the Supervisory Board, Flemming Besenbacher, Lars Rebien Sørensen, Carl Bache, Richard Burrows, Donna Cordner, Nancy Cruickshank, Søren-Peter Fuchs Olesen, Nina Smith and Lars Stemmerik, were re-elected as members of the Supervisory Board. As proposed by the Supervisory Board, Magdi Batato was elected as a new member of the Supervisory Board.
As proposed by the Supervisory Board, the auditing firm PricewaterhouseCoopers, Statsautoriseret Revisionspartnerselskab was re-elected as auditor.
At a subsequent Board Meeting, the Supervisory Board elected Flemming Besenbacher as Chairman and Lars Rebien Sørensen as Deputy Chairman.
Peter Kondrup +45 3327 1221
Iben Steiness +45 3327 1232
Kasper Elbjørn +45 4179 1216
Anders Bering +45 4179 1217
For more news sign up on www.carlsberggroup.com/subscribe or follow @CarlsbergGroup on Twitter.
Latest posts by Nasdaq NewsFeed (see all)
- India Structured Cabling Market Forecast 2018-2024: Market is Projected to Grow at a CAGR of 7.5% - January 16, 2019
- Global Allergic Rhinitis Drugs Market to 2023: New Therapies is Expected to Drive Growth in the Market - January 16, 2019
- Global Shrimp Feed Market Report 2019-2023 Featuring Leading Players – Avanti Feeds, BioMar, Charoen Pokphand Foods, Neovia, and Nutreco - January 16, 2019