According to Market.us, the Dental Crowns and Bridges market size is Anticipated to surpass around USD 466 million by 2032 and it is poised to reach a registered CAGR of 4.8% from 2023 to 2032.
New York, March 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Global Dental Crowns and Bridges Market size was valued at USD 295 million in 2022 & is estimated to Reach USD 466 million in 2032. It is attributed to register a CAGR of 4.8% between 2023 and 2032. Dental crowns and bridges are the most popular treatments for restoring teeth’ natural look and function. They are used to protect a weak or damaged tooth, restore a broken tooth or improve its appearance.
Dental crowns and bridges can also fill in gaps caused by missing teeth, making it easier to chew food, speak clearly, and confidently smile. These treatments offer many advantages over traditional dentistry techniques, as they provide long-lasting results with minimal discomfort. It is a modern dentistry that offers treatments that can restore the form and function of human teeth.
To get additional highlights on major revenue-generating segments, Request a Dental Crowns and Bridges Market sample report at https://market.us/report/dental-crown-and-bridges-market/request-sample/
- By type, in 2022, the dental crowns and bridges market was dominated by the crowns segment due to their restoring characteristics for cracked or damaged teeth.
- By material, the ceramics segment dominated the market share owing to its similar appearance as the original tooth as well as its strong durability.
- By end-user, the dental clinics hold the largest market share owing to their accessible medical reimbursement facilities.
- In 2022, North America dominated the market with the highest revenue share of 42.6%.
- APAC is expected to grow faster among all the regions covered in the report.
Factors affecting the growth of the Dental Crowns and Bridges Market.
Several factors can have an impact on the growth of the dental crowns and bridges market. Some of these factors include:
- CAD CAM Technology: One of the most significant advancements of the past decade is the advent of CAD CAM technology. This technology has revolutionized the way that dentists create dental crowns, bridges, and veneers. Using special software, CAD-CAM technology allows dentists to design a patient’s restoration on a computer screen. Furthermore, innovative technologies such as CAD/CAM are expected to spur growth. Because it enhances the construction and design of dental restorations, this technique is predicted to gain prominence in the near future.
- Growth of Cosmetic Dentistry: The increase in demand for preventive and cosmetic dentistry will likely considerably boost the market during the forecast period.
- Increased Investments in Medical Technology: An increase in investments towards the development of dentistry, especially for dental crowns and bridges, is also a factor contributing to the rapid growth of the target market.
To understand how our Dental Crowns and Bridges Market report can bring a difference to your business strategy, Inquire about a brochure at https://market.us/report/dental-crown-and-bridges-market/#inquiry
The market for dental crowns and bridges proliferates due to the increasing demand for cosmetic dentistry. This type of dental care helps individuals improve their smile and appearance and restore oral health. As a result, many people have embraced the idea of cosmetic dentistry, which has contributed significantly to the growth of the crowns and bridges market. The advancement of technology has also enabled dentists to provide more efficient and cost-effective treatments with better results. The growing geriatric population plays a significant role in enhancing the growth of this market. The market for dental crowns and bridges is also characterized by high competition in terms of technological advancement. Key players operating in this market are focusing on product innovations to maintain their competitive edge.
North America held 42.6% of the Global Dental Crowns and Bridges Market in 2022. The dental crowns and bridges market in North America is witnessing rapid growth in the current years. Over the past few years, a significant rise has been observed in using dental crowns and bridges to improve oral health and aesthetics. This trend is attributed to the availability of advanced and sophisticated dental technologies, a growing number of dentists, increasing awareness among patients, and rising demand for aesthetic dentistry treatments. In addition, the increasing popularity of dental implants in the U.S. is also expected to boost the demand for dental crowns and bridges in the country over the coming years. Owing to manufacturers’ efforts to advertise their goods and increase their consumer base, Asia Pacific is expected to have a more significant market share over the projection period. However, the regional market’s expansion is expected to be hampered by a lack of customer awareness. Yet, continued attempts to disseminate dentistry education provide market participants an opportunity.
Have Queries? Speak to an expert or To Download/Request a Sample, Click here.
Scope of the Report
|Market Value (2022)||USD 295 Million|
|Market Size (2032)||USD 466 Million|
|CAGR (from 2023 to 2032)||4.8%|
|North America Revenue Share||42.6%|
|Historic Period||2016 to 2022|
|Forecast Year||2023 to 2032|
The increasing prevalence of dental diseases is one of the major drivers for the dental crowns and bridges market. Dental diseases are the leading cause of tooth loss in adults. Dental crowns and bridges permanently solve such problems by covering the entire structure of a tooth or teeth. The growing awareness about dental health is also expected to spur the dental crowns and bridges market growth. For instance, people are now aware of the importance and benefits of dental crowns and bridges. This is expected to increase the demand for dental crowns and bridges in the near future.
The cost of a dental crown or bridge procedure is usually high, as the materials used to create them must be very strong and durable to last for many years. In addition, getting a dental crown or bridge can take several visits to the dentist’s office over the course of months to get it right. During this time, patients may need to use temporary solutions such as fillings or dentures while they wait for their new teeth. Another disadvantage is that these restorative procedures require extensive preparation of existing teeth before placement. This includes removing enamel from adjacent teeth in order to make room for the prosthetic device. Additionally, with bridges especially, there is the potential risk of tooth decay developing on surrounding teeth due to bacteria build up if regular hygiene care isn’t taken seriously enough.
Dental crowns and bridges offer a variety of benefits to patients, including long-term results, improved oral health, and convenience. Moreover, the demand for advanced technology in medical treatments is increasing globally. In addition, several developing nations, such as Australia, India, Africa, etc., have large populations with a high prevalence of periodontal diseases. This indicates that lucrative opportunities are available to expand the global dental crown and bridge market.
Grow your profit margin with Market.us – Purchase This Premium Dental Crowns and Bridges Market Report at https://market.us/purchase-report/?report_id=59629
Report Segmentation of the Dental Crowns and Bridges Market
The crowns and bridges market has been segmented based on bridges and crowns. Among both, the crown segments accounted for the majority of revenue share in 2022. Because dental crowns provide a robust and natural-looking foundation for damaged teeth. Moreover, dental bridges are used to replace missing teeth in the upper or lower jaw. They are made up of three components: two crowns and one abutment, which is attached to the adjacent teeth or implant.
The market has been segmented based on materials: ceramic, porcelain fused to metal, and metal alloys. The largest market share is held by the ceramic segment owing to its similar appearance to the original tooth as well as its strong durability. In addition, ceramic dental crowns and bridges offer several benefits over traditional metal crowns and bridges, making them an ideal choice for patients who want to achieve the best possible results for their teeth. From durability to aesthetics, there are numerous advantages of ceramic dental crowns and bridges that make them an attractive option for doctors and patients. These factors are expected to boost the market growth further.
The dental crowns and bridges market can be divided based on end-user healthcare clinics, dental hospitals, dental laboratories, and other end-users. Dental clinics hold the largest market share due to their accessible medical reimbursement facilities.
For more insights on the historical and Forecast market data from 2016 to 2032 – download a sample report at https://market.us/report/dental-crown-and-bridges-market/request-sample/
Based on Type–
- Cantilever Bridges
- Traditional Bridges
- Implant-Supported Bridges
- Maryland Bridges
Based on the Material–
- Ceramic Material
- Metal and Alloy (Titanium and Zirconium)
- Porcelain-Fused-Metals (P.F.M.)
Based on Distribution Channel–
- Specialty Clinics
- Other Distribution Channels
Based on End-User
- Healthcare Clinics
- Dental Hospitals
- Dental Laboratories
- Other (Cosmetic Dentistry)
- The US
- The UK
- Rest of Western Europe
- The Czech Republic
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- South Korea
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of APAC
- Costa Rica
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of M.E.A.
Most of the lead players in this market are focusing on improving their R&D and new product launches by increasing their research and quality criteria. As a result, market share is dominated by key players such as Dentsply Sirona, The 3M Company, Amann Girrbach, Avinent Implant System S.L.U, etc.
Some of the major players include:
- Dentsply Sirona
- The 3M Company
- Amann Girrbach
- Avinent Implant System S.L.U
- Bicon L.L.C.
- CAMLOG Biotechnologies GmbH
- Clove Dental and Dentium CO. Ltd.
- Ivoclar Vivadent
- Other Key Players
Recent Development of the Dental Crowns and Bridges Market
- In 2022, For temporary crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays, and minor temporary fillings, Ultradent introduced UltraTemp REZ II temporary dental cement.
- In 2021, Dentsply Sirona partnered with a CAD/CAM software manufacturer and 3D scanners, 3Shape. This strategic agreement has created opportunities for oral health advance dentistry.
Explore More Related Reports:
- Dental Prosthetics Market size is expected to be worth around USD 2453 Mn by 2032 from USD 726 Mn in 2022, growing at a CAGR of 13.3%
- Dental Laboratory Welders Market is projected to reach a valuation of USD 320.24 Mn by 2031 at a CAGR of 8.95%.
Dental Burs Market was valued at USD 549.8 million in 2021. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.9% between 2023 and 2032
- Dental 3D Printing Market was worth USD 1,987 million in 2021. It is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 24.3% over the forecast period.
- Dental Turbine Market was valued at USD 150.40 Million in 2021. It is projected to grow at a CAGR of 15.5% between 2023 and 2032.
- Dental X-ray Market was worth USD 1,892.6 million in 2021. It is projected to grow at an 8.7% (CAGR), between 2022 and 2032.
Market.US (Powered by Prudour Pvt Ltd) specializes in in-depth market research and analysis and has been proving its mettle as a consulting and customized market research company, apart from being a much sought-after syndicated market research report-providing firm. Market.US provides customization to suit any specific or unique requirement and tailor-makes reports as per request. We go beyond boundaries to take analytics, analysis, study, and outlook to newer heights and broader horizons.
Follow Us on LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
CONTACT: Global Business Development Teams – Market.us Market.us (Powered By Prudour Pvt. Ltd.) Email: email@example.com Address: 420 Lexington Avenue, Suite 300, New York City, NY 10170, United States Tel: +1 718 618 4351 Website: https://market.us
- FINWARD BANCORP ANNOUNCES SECOND QUARTER DIVIDEND - May 30, 2023
- UniFirst to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conference - May 30, 2023
- Redwood Living, Inc. Brings 140 New Apartments to Groveport - May 30, 2023