HOUSTON, Dec. 07, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Management Controls, Inc. (MCi), the global leader in Contractor Services Management (CSM) for over 28 years, introduces new intelligent features and Virtual Access Control (vACS) in the latest production release of its Track® Platform. Track® Version 6.4 builds on the functionality of the company’s existing core platform which manages and controls over $50 billion in contractor spend covering more than 1.6 million contract workers.
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/64785732-28db-4d7d-861b-590676483875.
New features and functionality enhancements provide owners and contractors with simple, real-time visibility and automated contract compliance on labor, equipment and materials spend.
The key features included in Track v6.4 are as follows:
- Virtual Access Control (vACS) App
- Bring the power of Track to wherever your contractor workforce is working. Provides visibility into contractor activity at offsite and remote work locations that do not have a site access control system.
- Provides prior approval and control of non-contractual expenditures as well as an audit trail of vendor requests and owner supervisor’s approvals.
- Bid Documents
- Require competitive bid documentation to be uploaded to ensure procurement processes are followed and auditable.
- Identify, track and report subcontractor labor hours and costs. Upload proof of total hours worked. Eliminate possible double billing. Enforce accurate markups on subcontract work.
- Material Receipts
- Configure material receipts by site/location as mandatory or optional.
- Screen Persistence
- Save individual user settings for filters, column sequence, data sorts, and more.
- Pagination Options
- Configure an additional value for selection in the page-size dropdown.
“We continue to enhance The Track Platform with features and services for our growing user and industry base,” said MCi’s President, Ken Naughton. “For over 28 years, our enterprise platform continues to be the contractor services management choice for Fortune 500 companies. I’m very proud of what our team has delivered, and I’m excited about the value our customer base will realize with these important additions.”
Currently operating in more than 250 sites worldwide, MCi’s Track Platform processes more than $50 billion annually in contractor spending with an estimated customer savings of $5 billion. It is the only integrated platform that is ideal for any industry that utilizes contractor labor, equipment and materials services.
For more information about MCi’s Track Platform and how it can maximize value for your business, please visit www.managementcontrols.com.
About Management Controls
Management Controls, Inc. (MCi) is the authority in Contractor Services Management with a 28-year history of assisting clients across multiple industries save 10-15% in contractor labor, equipment and materials spend. Our Track® Platform is currently in use at over 250 industrial sites, including 85% of North American refining capacity. We are processing over $50 billion annually in contractor spend and generating over $5 billion in savings. Our experience and expertise mean we truly understand the owner/contractor relationship and what is needed to ensure accuracy and control. Some of our clients include ExxonMobil, Shell, BP, Chevron, Marathon, HollyFrontier, Andeavor, Valero, Flint Hills Resources, Georgia-Pacific, PBF Energy, US Steel, ArcelorMittal, Dow Chemical, Rio Tinto and many more. Welcome to a New Level of Contractor Services Management! Learn more by visiting us at ManagementControls.com.
For press inquiries or more information contact:
Management Controls, Inc.
Phone: 281.590-5881 x 172
Email: [email protected]
Management Controls, Inc.
15600 JFK Blvd., Suite 850
Houston, Texas. 77032
Latest posts by Nasdaq NewsFeed (see all)
- CLX Communications AB (publ) to publish second quarter 2018 interim report - July 17, 2018
- Invitation to UPM’s webcast and press conference on half year financial report 2018 - July 17, 2018
- Victory Square, Launch Academy & Boast.AI Bring Silicon Valley Elite to Vancouver for Traction Conference - July 17, 2018