According to a market research study published by Contrive Datum Insights, North America accounted for more than 35.0% of global Single Cell Analysis market revenue share, Asia-Pacific market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 13.2%.
Farmington, Jan. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global Single Cell Analysis Market was valued at USD 2.9 Billion in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 9.06 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 15.3% from 2023 to 2030. Single-cell analysis (SCA) is essential for demonstrating the diversity of a population, identifying interesting minority subpopulations, and determining what makes each cell special. Microfluidic platforms for single-cell analysis operate on a scale comparable to that of a cell and are capable of manipulating individual cells. A microfluidic trapping array that can swiftly and consistently capture a single cell in a close-knit collection of microwells.
Request Sample Copy of Report “Single Cell Analysis Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Future Trends, Covid-19 Impact, SWOT Analysis, Competition and Forecasts 2022 to 2030”, published by Contrive Datum Insights.
Since the design of the channels, and not the flow rate, dictates the efficiency with which single cells can be trapped, this trapping array can be coupled to microfluidic sample processing units with varying flow rates in order to conduct various sorts of single-cell investigations. SCA is also widely employed in the domains of immunology, microbiology, neuroscience, prenatal diagnostics, embryogenesis, and plant biology, among others.
Single Cell Analysis Market Recent Developments:
- In March 2021, Beckman Coulter (a subsidiary of Danaher Corporation) introduced the CytoFLEX SRT benchtop sorter featuring expanded laser and color options for labs of all sizes.
- In March 2020, Fluidigm Corporation (USA) opened a new Center of Excellence (CoE) for Imaging Mass Cytometry (IMC) in Singapore with the Singapore Immunology Network (SIgN), part of the Science, Technology and Research Organization.
- In November 2019, Qiagen launched a new workflow called QiaSeq Multimodal Panels for real-time preparation of DNA and RNA libraries for next-generation sequencing.
Single Cell Analysis Market Segmentation Analysis:
Based on its function, the single-cell analysis market is divided into consumables and instruments. The segment of consumables holds the largest market share and the highest CAGR. This is anticipated to continue throughout the forecast period since the products are user-friendly and reagents must be purchased frequently, the number of target diseases is increasing, and consumables are always required for the test.
Various market segments include flow cytometry, next-generation sequencing, polymerase chain reaction, mass spectrometry, and others. The segment of next-generation sequencing generated the greatest revenue in 2021 and is anticipated to continue to do so throughout the projection period.
The market is segmented into cancer, immunology, neurology, stem cell, non-invasive prenatal diagnosis, in vitro fertilisation, and other categories. Due to the increasing prevalence of cancer, it is probable that the oncology category will continue to provide the greatest revenue during the projection period.
Based on who would utilise the products, the market is segmented into academic and research labs, biotechnology and pharmaceutical businesses, hospitals and diagnostic labs, cell banks, and IVF centres. In 2021, the biotechnology and pharmaceutical firms category held the biggest market share for single-cell analysis, and this trend is anticipated to continue in the coming years.
North America accounted for more than 35.0% of global market revenue in 2021. This is due to factors such as the government’s numerous funding programmes, people’s rising knowledge of their own health and its expenses, the quicker adoption of new analytical tools and techniques, and the availability of skilled personnel. The United States is a major contributor to the expansion of businesses in North America. Through its Common Fund Programs, for instance, the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH) promotes metabolomics research. Previously, the NIH utilised the same money for the Single Cell Analysis Program (SCAP). Excellent healthcare infrastructure, the demand for personalised medications, and the presence of important market competitors are some of the primary factors driving growth in this area. During the forecast period, the Asia-Pacific market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 13.2%.
Buy this Premium Research Report@
Scope of Report:
|Growth Rate||15.3% from 2023 to 2030|
|Market Size in 2022||USD 2.9 Billion|
|Revenue Forecast by 2030||USD 9.06 Billion|
|By Product||Consumables, Instruments (Flow Cytometers, NGS Systems, PCR Instruments, Spectrophotometers, Others)|
|By Technique||Flow Cytometry, Next Generations Sequencing, Polymerase Chain Reaction, Mass Spectrometry, Others|
|By Applications||Oncology, Immunology, Neurology, Stem cell, Non-invasive prenatal diagnosis, In-vitro fertilization, Others|
|By End User||Academic & Research Laboratories, Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Companies, Hospitals & Diagnostic Laboratories, Others|
|By Companies||BectonDickinson and Company (US), Danaher Corporation (US), Merck KGAA (Germany), QIAGEN N.V. (Netherlands), Thermo Fisher ScientificInc. (US), 10x Genomics (US), Promega Corporation (US), (US), Bio-Rad Laboratories (US), Fluidigm Corporation (US), Agilent TechnologiesInc. (US), Tecan Group Ltd. (Switzerland), Sartorius AG (Germany), Luminex Corporation (US), Takara Bio (Japan), Fluxion Biosciences (US), Menarini Silicon BiosystemsInc. (Italy), bioMérieux SA (France), Oxford Nanopore Technologies (UK), Cytek Biosciences (US), Corning Incorporated (US), Apogee Flow Systems Ltd. (UK), NanoCellect Biomedical (US), Rarecyte Inc (US), On-chip Biotechnologies Co.Ltd. (Japan)|
|Historical Year||2017 to 2021|
|Forecast Year||2023 to 2030|
Cancer genomics is one of the most significant applications of single-cell analysis. According to GLOBOCAN, there would be around 30 million new cancer cases by 2040, compared to 19.3 million cases and 10 million cancer deaths in 2020. Since this disease is growing more prevalent, additional research is required to determine how to detect and treat it. The examination of single cells is an integral aspect of this research.
Single-cell biology research is costly because it must maintain high-quality standards (by utilising high-quality, costly materials) and adhere to guidelines established by regulatory agencies. However, research and academic labs cannot usually afford to purchase such expensive equipment due to their limited resources. Maintenance expenses and a variety of additional indirect costs increase the overall cost of ownership of these instruments.
Single-cell sequencing is believed to be an effective method for identifying disease-specific biomarkers that can be used to diagnose and monitor the beginning, course, and treatment response of a disease. Companies are developing equipment and substances that can be utilised with single-cell sequencers, as SCS provides a wealth of information regarding genetic mutations.
Single Cell Analysis Market Key Segments Covered:
Top Market Players:
BectonDickinson and Company (US), Danaher Corporation (US), Merck KGAA (Germany), QIAGEN N.V. (Netherlands), Thermo Fisher ScientificInc. (US), 10x Genomics (US), Promega Corporation (US), (US), Bio-Rad Laboratories (US), Fluidigm Corporation (US), Agilent TechnologiesInc. (US), Tecan Group Ltd. (Switzerland), Sartorius AG (Germany), Luminex Corporation (US), Takara Bio (Japan), Fluxion Biosciences (US), Menarini Silicon BiosystemsInc. (Italy), bioMérieux SA (France), Oxford Nanopore Technologies (UK), Cytek Biosciences (US), Corning Incorporated (US), Apogee Flow Systems Ltd. (UK), NanoCellect Biomedical (US), Rarecyte Inc (US), On-chip Biotechnologies Co.Ltd. (Japan).
- Flow Cytometers
- NGS Systems
- PCR Instruments
- Flow Cytometry
- Next Generations Sequencing
- Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Mass Spectrometry
- Stem cell
- Non-invasive prenatal diagnosis
- In-vitro fertilization
By End User
- Academic & Research Laboratories
- Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Companies
- Hospitals & Diagnostic Laboratories
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe: (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific: (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa: (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America: (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
Check out more related studies published by Contrive Datum Insights:
- Smart Advisors Market – The global Smart Advisors market accounted for USD 1,049.2 Million in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 4,498.1 Million by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 20.2% from 2023 to 2030. Several new investments and projects have been started by investors in the manufacturing industries of emerging economies like China and India. The top priorities include lowering costs, which is important because of rising compliance costs and a focus on regulations, digitising the sales force, and making better use of technology in general.
- Smart Rings Market – The global Smart Rings Market was worth at US$ 1.67 Million in 2022 and is expected to reach US$ 11.44 Million by the end of 2030, with a CAGR of 24.0% between 2023 and 2030. The global market for smart rings is split into four regions: Asia-Pacific, North America and Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and Latin America. Asia-Pacific has the biggest market share in terms of both value and volume, and this is likely to stay the case over the next few years. Between 2017 and 2025, this area is expected to grow at a CAGR of 23.2%.
- Digital Multimeter Market – The Digital Multimeter Market was valued at USD 1.0 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 1.3 Billion by 2030 with a CAGR of 4.47% over the forecast period 2023-2030. Asia Pacific is expected to be the largest market for a digital multimeter in the near future. This is because countries like India and China are becoming more automated and making technological advances in their electrical and electronic industries.
- Dinnerwares Market – The global Dinnerwares market size was valued at USD 42.52 billion in 2022 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.0% over the forecast period 2023-2030. The market for organic dinnerware in North America was worth $423 million in 2021, and it is expected to be worth $730.5 million by 2030. The large growth of the organic dinnerware market in North America is mostly due to the fact that people have more money to spend and that big companies like West Elm and Etsy are in the market.
Customization of the Report: The report can be customized as per client needs or requirements. For any queries, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 215-297-4078. Our sales executives will be happy to understand your needs and provide you with the most suitable reports.
Contrive Datum Insights (CDI) is a global delivery partner of market intelligence and consulting services to officials in various sectors such as investment, information technology, telecommunication, consumer technology, and manufacturing. CDI assists investment communities, business executives, and IT professionals to undertake statistics-based accurate decisions on technology purchases and advance strong growth tactics to sustain market competitiveness. Comprising of a team size of more than 100 analysts and cumulative market experience of more than 200 years, Contrive Datum Insights guarantees the delivery of industry knowledge combined with global and country-level expertise.
Social: Facebook / LinkedIn / Twitter
Anna B. | Head Of Sales
Contrive Datum Insights
Phone: +91 9834816757 | +1 2152974078
Contrive Datum Insights Press Releases
Latest Contrive Datum Insights Latest Reports
- Dr Charles Noplis Scholarship: Ensuring The Emergence of Future Medical Leaders - January 28, 2023
- The Dr. Louis Hampers Scholarships For Medical Students: Creating The Doctors Of Tomorrow - January 28, 2023
- Uvalde shooting survivor meets blood donors who helped save her life - January 28, 2023